The best place to buy coils / wire in the UK?

Hi illogik thanks for the reply. I have a SC supreme v3 don’t do single coil atties used once. Are we aloud to swap vape gear with other subscribers ? swap a v3 for a trilogy bubble glass…in anticipation and kindest regards Graham

3 Likes

There is a for sale and wanted section on the forum yes but to use the for sale section i think you need trust level 3 (it may be trust level 2, I’m not 100% sure). I would probably be interested in getting my hands on another supreme v3 but I don’t have a trilogy bubble glass. I’ve only been back to vaping for 6 months or so, so my hardware collection isn’t much to write home about just yet.
The only piece of hardware I have spare right now is a smok tfv16 9ml sub ohm tank and I’d doubt you’d want that?

Hoping i don’t get strung up and lashed by the forum gods for discussing this here. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi yet again thanks for the reply. Old to vaping new to vaping forums so don’t know the rules yet. I will be patient and search more topics to gain levels of trust

3 Likes

Good idea. I’m sure there is a guide in the FAQ that tells you what criteria you need to meet to reach the higher trust levels.

2 Likes

Good morning Andrew
It would seem you can’t find a large bubble glass \glass either. was hoping somebody else could find one hence the swap

3 Likes

I haven’t given up yet. I was looking while on my phone last night. Sat at my PC now so searching is FAR easier.

2 Likes

Thanks all

4 Likes