SXmini NANO auto squonker

If you want to see what I have been vaping on for the last few months… I can vouch… no one else can come this close to a perfect vape… a true mixer’s mod… auto squonking at its best… and you can still drip on top.

the diy coils… :slight_smile: YES! Hate doing coils? Prebuilts will be cheap!! and then there is more!! If you like to rebuild… it’s coming soon!

For those that know me, I am no reviewer… Not like our @Steampugs, or @SessionDrummer

I will tell you my thoughts on this.

I had a hand in helping with the menu system and a few other bits, feedback. I have tinkered with the coils that have been in dev for quite a while now. The history of SXmini and YiHI go way back. They built quality high-end vape gear and have for like forever. [10 years now]. It really has been an honor to test and try out something special from them while it was in dev, for over 3 yrs. I made a good friend with the company too, and was surprised when the nano arrived.

Every single one of my mods has had dust on them now. This device I have used now for a little over half a year?? Feels like forever and I just can not go back to my regular mod setups. Seriously, I cleaned all my old mods up and have them in storage for if I ever decide to go back. Some I will be passing down to other vapers I know could use the equipment. Why? because this little nano… packs a good punch! I know! From the OG Auto squonker, to now the nano… there have been so many improvements, from the menu system to the battery life and the ease of use we all look for… It’s awesome to sneak a vape with a tiny cloud as well to blow a big cloud. MTL to DL, super simple!

Let’s talk taste here… What surprised me is it uses SS316 very well, no dry or burnt hits… it has built-in protection, yes temp control so simple your granny can use it! Like your vape cool or hot? It’s got it! Refilling a tank, super easy, just slide the tank down on the side, refill and you are off again. Did I say no burnt tastes? Yeps I did! so with the tank juice and the fact you can drip on it, you can see what happens when messing around with recipes or just mixing dual juices. This is why I call it one of the best mods for someone that loves to mix juices. A true mixer’s mod.

Coils…
I have gone thru 2 soon to be 3 different coils for this mod. The first one was rather rough, but one style was a .2ohm and then there was a .8ohm, the .6ohm is coming and I believe that is what they are sticking with. You might want to think MTL here, as you can vape nic salts with this .6ohm coil… but you can use regular nic on the coils too. The airflow: This is not too tight of a draw, but it is not loose either. If I had to compare my drippers and mtl tanks/drippers… No comparison. WTH, Smoky? Well you see… it is more akin to a cigarette draw than anything else I have ever tried. It’s not tight… it’s not a whistler, with gushy air all around… it’s just the perfect draw and I really would not change it for the world. :smiley: ymmv, but I doubt by much. Do not knock this tiny mod… until you try it. :slight_smile:

Battery!
When I first got my mod… I was lucky to go maybe half a day, but with the updates and changes, that has extended to almost all day, typically 12 hours… but if I am busy doing things, it lasts me more than 15 hours in a day. It only takes 40 min for a complete charge, and you can use it as a pass-thru.

I can not brag on this mod set up enough, and it sure has been a privilege to see the changes happening for improvement. A big shout out to SXmini, as well as a thank you for learning a few new tricks!

Thank you very much for being so patient with me, and for this experience. One of the best companies I have the privilege of working with. I wish all of my clients were exactly like you! Your company is 1 in a million!

I am lucky… I am waiting on DHL right now… I have a box coming and in that box… there is a NANO I will be giving away… either on Facebook or here… Not sure yet… but someone will get lucky with one of these and I would love to hear your thoughts for this cool tiny mod too… :smiley:

14 Likes

Interesting. Is it MTL only?

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @SmokyBlue. :slight_smile: Maybe YOU should be a reviewer !!!

7 Likes

keen to give one a try!

7 Likes

I wouldn’t say it is an all MTL device. I have used coils from .2ohm/.3ohm on it… If you have the tiny dripper/rsa then you can do what ever coils youd like. :slight_smile: I just won’t take it under .2ohm… It does make very decent clouds, and it can be airy… It’s just not a huge 12 ft cloud maker… I can easily make between 3-4ft clouds with it…

haha!! No… :stuck_out_tongue: I’m a bit too busy mixing… :smiley:

I love throwing contests, @kiwivaper and welcome to our VC!! I hope you will enjoy it here… :hugs:
Lots of fun and games… Freaky people like @SessionDrummer :rofl:

Not sure when I will do a contest but keep your eyes open here and on my flvfan page on FB :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome to the VC @kiwivaper.

6 Likes

Awesome @SmokyBlue, a Nano that puts out !
Well done :tada:
Can’t wait for the giveaway, (hopefully here and not on FB)

8 Likes

I had to use yt links… seems the vids from fb poofed!! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

They sure go for perfection, yet another firmware upgrade that you will probably get emailed to you, i have been told about it but still waiting for confirmation. They seem completely devoted to the ESS Driver technology as the only products over the last 18months they have released are the X Class, Auto and now the Nano all based around the technology!

8 Likes

I have been thru a few upgrades and most are so simple, takes no time at all… and the way the upgrades work, it’s for the best of the device. I can tell thru the upgrades with the Nano, it’s improved battery life, function and a lot of suggestions went into the menu system. I know exactly what you are talking about, @Timwis… and yes that ESS is just perfection!

I did have a time with over squonking, but the fix really was super quick. In fact, they had it done seems like within a day or so. They really have worked hard to improve things for us vapers! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Aliraonz I did find out that there will be a .3ohm coil piece for it too…
and with the soon to be released rebuildable, you can make it any which way you want. :slight_smile:

Edit: my camera is going out on my phone… excuse the blur…
Finally opened up the green one… hard to tell in this light, but it is a forest green, and super sleek!

Check out the Nano’s drip tip! :smiley:

5 Likes

Green and Blue the picks for me particularly nice shades of those colours!

6 Likes

Just to be clear…

on the rebuildable deck… RSA… rebuildable squonk attimizer… you can use custom wires…

On the ceramic casing ADAv2 disk coil which can be rebuilt using their proprietary pre wrapped wires.
The wire is a new tech, its made of 2 different wire builds.
The leg posts are different sizes, and only by sheer pressure of begging for the wires to be released…
SXmini listened and agreed to release a diy type coil… :smiley:

I am vaping on it now, and can say wow… the taste has blown me away… there is zero cotton taste on a fresh build… :smiley: I am sooo digging the tip lmao… Bad Smoky!!! :rofl:

5 Likes

I want one

6 Likes

They sure are fun, @Dan_the_Man… about to take mine on outside and finish burning that huge stump in my yard. Then I am planting 20 azalea bushes down there, and I need to pick out a new tree… :smiley:

4 Likes

Only one? lol

3 Likes

I opened the green one up last night, @Timwis and omgosh… such a sleek thing…<3
and that tip!! omgosh!!! <3 it’s so tiny!!! :rofl:

since I have 2 open now, and the green one came with 2 resevoirs… will toss in some new juice and carry it down to the “hole” so I can trade my juices out… and hey!! No leaks!! No mess. I love it! :smiley:

6 Likes

We are so thrilled about the SX Nano, and it’s great to hear how much you liked it @SmokyBlue.

9 Likes

There is something interesting about an AUTO-squonk. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think about the idea, instead of waiting for capillary action to pull maybe enough e-liquid into the cotton.
Instead of searching for guides on how to wick.
Instead of having dry hits on a higher wattage due to the low amount of liquid in the cotton…

An ESS Driver technology injects the liquid by force into the cotton. and only the correct and the specific intelligently measured amount will enter the cotton. now if that is not high tech…

8 Likes