SXmini - Innovative Products & Giveaways

Im not sure yet… but I do have one last giveaway coming up…
Not sure on the when or where… but it is coming :smiley:

@David_SXmini might have a list… this is his nudge!! :smiley: :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

@Dan_the_Man We are now starting to ship it to retailers worldwide. Happy new year!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Happy New Year David!

4 Likes

Happy New Year, @David_SXmini

I did get to see a few countries yesterday, shooting off fireworks!!
Still wet and rainy here, so here is to hoping 2021 will be a good year for us all :tropical_drink:

5 Likes

Full review finally posted!!!

3 Likes

The ability to feel all nuance of the product, to understand not only how it works, but why it works as it does. to understand its limits and its fortes. to remain neutral and honest all throughout.
to fully transfer an experience of usage to the reader even though on a hard medium (writing) in oppose to video.

Thank you for providing your readers with an intimate feel of the use of our SX Nano. a well-done review.

David - SXmini

4 Likes

Still haven’t seen them for sale

2 Likes

If you don’t mind buying from China they have them on pre-order for $58.99 at 3fvape!

https://www.3fvape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=sx+nano

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing that @Timwis. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Google is my friend! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

In fact, we do not advise buying from 3fvape the SX Nano ATM. there is no warranty for SX Nano devices purchased by them. and we cannot guarantee the authenticity of the devices sold by them.

David - SXmini

2 Likes

We have already accepted orders from around the world, the only thing which postpone stocks is covid.

2 Likes

Obviously not the clones they state are clones but do they have a reputation for selling counterfeit products?

2 Likes

I don’t know, but as we have not recognized them as our agents, have not sold them the devices, and as they do not follow the MSRP we cannot advise buying from them ATM.

David - SXmini

2 Likes

What about Element vape in the States @David_SXmini ? Their price looks too high and don’t like how they have an artificial higher price trying to con people into thinking they are getting a discount!

2 Likes

Every country has its own taxes and customs involved, element vape is a registered agent of SXmini.

2 Likes

Yes, I know, we are on vacation… BUT Daniel (DJLsb Vapes) has just put his review of the SX Nano up, could we hold from sharing it with you???
Thank you Daniel for a professional display of the SX Nano.
An “A” Score? We’ll take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsb1jqj3vvE

4 Likes

and lookie… I see my red one right there!! <3

I will say… please shop around when looking for the Nano…
One website in particular… has the prices all jacked up.
I know @David_SXmini has been in contact with them {element vape!!!} will see if they listen.
The mod is 84 there… and they are double charging for the coils. Makes me not happy at all.

So do your part… and shop around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m gonna go look for this. I hope it’s in the States.

3 Likes