5 Likes

Thanks for having me

5 Likes

Thanks for having me pal

5 Likes

5 Likes

A Wigan kebab

4 Likes

Well shit @SmilingOgre, that WAS a good read.

I can’t enter to win, DESPITE @Steampugs’s pleadings to do so. :slight_smile:

I share a lot in common with Walt (Smiling Ogre), but he’s got me beat by a few years. I’ve STOPPED eating people, under advice of counsel. I too did, and still DO do reviews, of equipment, flavors, juices, etc., and like Walt, have amassed way too much shit, INCLUDING the new v.2 SL Class, and G Class, thanks to @David_SXmini. Switched over to vaping WAY back when, equipment just SUCKED, so you NEW vapors, don’t know how good you’ve got it now. I was lucky enough to have known @Steampugs, @Grubby, and @woftam over at ELR, and I came over here as soon as they opened the doors. I DO have a serious DRUM problem, and if I get any more kits, my wife will divorce me for sure. There’s NEVER enough time in my days ever, so I try and squeeze in as much as I can, but it’s never enough.

It was VERY generous of @David_SXmini to load up the winnings sled with those new v.2 mods, as they are FIRST RATE, and in a class by themselves. I wish all of you guys/gals the BEST of luck in getting your hands on one of them, and if you’re NOT familiar with how cutting edge, and unequaled they are, take a quick look in on my reviews of them, as they ARE that good. Good luck to everyone…

P.S. Walt, diner’s at 5 right ?

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well, I might as well jump in too!

So…Hello! I’ve been vaping since around 2017 and have been a member here for coming up to a couple of years or thereabouts. Joined to learn a bit more about vaping and to find out about DIY mixing. I think I first heard of this website from someone’s posting on Instagram, so hit register.

I didn’t even know the site had a Youtube show now, I was wondering what happened to the last one a while back that used to get posted.

4 Likes

In for a penny in for a pound - please ship to my Altrincham office should I come up trumps.

I first vaped in 2010 but it didn’t take, I fully replaced analogues with vaping in 2015 and started mixing almost straight away - after teaching @Steampugs and @Nevans how to use vape mods I decided I would teach them how to mix so far it is going ok but they are both stubborn and now stuck in their ways.

Despite

please remember that he only practically invented vaping because it was actually me and my good friend Hon Lik, I let him take all the credit because his mum said he would never amount to anything.

It is great to see so many familiar names becoming forum members welcome to you all.

6 Likes

Let’s hope I’ve put this in the right place (the Mrs will testify I’m a nightmare for entering the wrong…) anyways, I’m Jon aka. @onejobjon. Creator and presenter of The Vape Vape Show, a four nightly live stream and the home of preloved vape. We buy/sell/raffle all things vape. Why should you know me? Well, I’m always up for a beer, handy eh? I’m originally from London but now live in Northern Ireland, Ballykinler to be precise (brownie points if you’ve ever heard and Tripple points if you’ve ever been!) I’m usually live on a Saturday night so miss the show. However, I’m on holiday this week so might just be able to make it, is this destiny???

5 Likes

Quick intro. Have been vaping since 2015, starting on Ego & carts. Quickly got sucked down the rabbit hole of rebuildables, mechs, squonking etc, and the tinkering side has kept me cig free. Tried my hand at mixing, not @Nevans level more neveragain. Dabbled with reviews, again not @Steampugs grade, more pile of steamings**t, but did get to try some amazing gear. Got a face for radio so podcasts/yt are never going to happen. Enjoy the social side, who doesn’t like abusing their body with alcohol, and meeting Steampugs & Nevans at Vaper Expo was a great honour (for them) :grin:. Also looking to find sponsorship for Steampugs with Wrexham Lager, to speed up the “what you vaping tonight” opening of @SIMON62 s excellent Saturday night vid show. :rofl:

5 Likes

@Steampugs remember how much that juice giveaway cost you in postage :rage: I’ll gladly pick up my winnings being local :rofl: :rofl: :beers: :beers: and buy you A beer (that’s singular as in one :joy:)

5 Likes

Coil builder from the green isle :green_heart:

5 Likes

Hey there…is it John? You sat in on a VC Show last year, yes?
Welcome to VC :wave:

4 Likes

Really liking mine. Options aplenty! Smart Boost function is great.

4 Likes

Thats me, happy to have joined :facepunch::green_heart:

5 Likes

Five it is!

3 Likes

Looks really good with that Gold on top @whthek.

3 Likes

Hi guys Colin here I started vaping back in 2018 when my first child was due and never touched a stinky since

4 Likes

I thought of doing a write up on all of the different functions of the mod, but as you can surely attest to…it would be a LENGTHY one! Hell, I’ve been running it for 4-5 days, and still don’t have it down to a science.

4 Likes

Good on you! Welcome to VC, @Colin_vapez101

3 Likes