Sugar orchid flavour

Sugar orchid flavour
Does anyone here know about this sugar orchid flavor by flavourah? I have no clue how to use it. I have SFT it also I still have no idea where to begin. What is it originally produced for? How is it used even in cooking? I feel like it could be good but idk how or where.

4 Likes

Hi @ladycrooks welcome to the VC :smiley:

for Sugar Orchid…

https://flvfan.com/sugar-orchid/

You can find a lot more info on Flavorah on my website… or scroll thru here

You can also scroll my recipes here… and on here…

5 Likes

Welcome to the VC @ladycrooks.

5 Likes

Thx @SessionDrummer I appreciate the help.

4 Likes

Oh cool, now your in the right place for help with Flavorah @ladycrooks . Rest assured that @SmokyBlue will point you in the right direction.

And welcome to the VC :smiley:

5 Likes

No problem @ladycrooks.

3 Likes

So… @ladycrooks any questions? How is it going? Any progress? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No im at a stand still as where to start with this sugar orchid flavour but only because i don’t have yogurt or pound cake i do have cake batter tho and everything else you mentioned

2 Likes

Thank you I will be reading these today forsure

2 Likes

If you search thru my recipes for sugar orchid… you might come up with other ideas until you have the flavors you need Check cookies

2 Likes

Thanks for all the help. I appreciate it alot. I want to use this flavour its interesting to me.

2 Likes

I enjoy it too @ladycrooks
I wish I could help you with your other questions, but flv is the only brand I mix with… :smiley:

1 Like

I can see why. I think they’re one of the most i have also. Flavorah and capella I noticed. The others I just was impulse buying and now im stuck with over 130 flavours and really I like the odd fruity vape but it has to he really good. But mostly im a custard. I cant get enough of them. Butterscotch custard. My favorite thing i can vape it all day all night.

2 Likes

I got alot of weird flavours like perfume lychee. And that sugar orchid and even more odd that I have no clue what to do with…like cherimoya, prickly pear, African horned cucumber and alot more that have got me curious but after SFT im almost more confused as to what the hell to do with these in what 2 years? Are they all bad after 24 months? And of course I have been opening and smell testnig so the whole keep the bottle closed is almost out the window.

2 Likes

You really have to watch overusing Flavorah… if you are getting weird tastes, it’s a sign/signal you have used too much. Try backing off a bit. I do my solos from the smallest possible, to see where I start to taste… then I go up from there. :slight_smile:

No they all do not go bad after 24 months/2 yrs… shelf life ranges from 6/9mo on:

Alpine
The cinnamons

the rest, depending on how they are kept and used, can last up to 3 yrs… You do have small amounts, so I would not worry about it… :slight_smile: Just enjoy the flavors!

3 Likes