Steampugs - Grand Launch 'Mother-of-All' Giveaways Part 1

Here we have it folks! FINALLY the Steampugs online store is now live and accepting orders :tada: :tada: :tada:

Group-picture-now-open-jpeg cropped

giphy

And to celebrate I am giving away a SHIT TON of vape gear over the course of 4 separate, consecutive Giveaways, each lasting 4 weeks - Check out the full pile of gear that was generously donated by the following incredible peopleā€¦
Flavorah
Dovpo
Wotofo
Steam Crave
@FlavorChaser
@healthcabin
@TECC
@DecadentVapours
@sourcemore
@heavengifts

NOWā€¦last night during the live launch on The Vaping Community Forum Show , We ALSO launched the 1st Giveaway, ad in that giveaway, 1 lucky SOB is going to walk away with this magnificent haulā€¦

Full flavour line from Flavorah (over 200 x 15ml concentrates)
2 x Flavorah mixing books
1 x Dovpo Odin DNA 250c
1 x Dovpo Odin 100
1 x Dovpo Blotto Mini
5 x 30ml one shots from DIYFC (winners choice)
1 x Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA V2
1 x Wotofo Profile RDTA
1 x Wotofo nexMesh pro tank
2 x pairs of Dave Flowers custom coils
3 x 50ml Decadent Vapours shortfills
1 x Steam Crave Snap-back

Seriouslyā€¦can I really not keep this :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
Anyway, Thereā€™s plenty of ways to enter, and all you have to do is click this link :point_down: :point_down:

https://steampugs.co.uk/competition

And all will be revealed.

you will see

Live draw will be held on The Vaping Community Forum Show in 4 weeks on 9th January 2021, so make sure you are subscribed.

And rememberā€¦if you winā€¦your entries will be checked 100%ā€¦so if you have entered the bonus entries, and they ainā€™t legit?..you will lose all your entries and the prize will be redrawnā€¦

warn

Good luck everyone!!
And Iā€™d really appreciate you spreading the word about the shop :wink:

Thanks all !!!

20 Likes

Congrats, the shop looks really awesome! Hoping it does really well!

10 Likes

Iā€™m making room for my @flavorah flavors @Steampugs, and Iā€™m ALMOST ready for them.

Site looks great, and I couldnā€™t break it, no matter how many drinks I had, so thereā€™s THAT at least.

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you :wink: very much appreciated :tada: :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Well thatā€™s good to know we specifically made it Dman proof :wink: cheers fella

8 Likes

7 Likes

Hey @Steampugs, do you get 5 entries for every item purchased from the store? Or just 5 entries for a total combined purchase.
Only asking because I purchased 2 items and somehow I received 10 extra entries :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

No, thereā€™s been a misunderstanding with those extra 5 entries, so weā€™ve reworded it
A bunch of people clicked it without buying anything, so now itā€™s called ā€˜purchase from Steampugsā€™ which created another 5 entries, so yours is probably doubled up through that, ill take a gander, gimme 5 mins :+1:

7 Likes

Yeah when I went back and looked, it said ā€œenter order numberā€ which wasnā€™t there b4, so I put in my order # and it added another 5 entries.

8 Likes

Thanks for telling us man, Iā€™ve adjusted it, and thank you for your order too brother, very much appreciated :wink: :+1:

9 Likes

Yeah itā€™s correct now, thanks. Site looks great :+1:

8 Likes

Nice one :wink: genuinely happy to hear that man :sunglasses: :+1: :tada:

9 Likes

how did you find it navigation wise?..everything nice and slick?..no issues?

9 Likes

Yeah, nice & easy :ok_hand: I didnā€™t break the bank with my order :rofl: but picked a couple short fills I canā€™t find locally.
I did screw up at checkout, totally my fault and didnā€™t select country, so it came back error ā€œinvalid post codeā€. That in turn triggered a decline on my MC. Visa to the rescue :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Yeah the whole payment thing is a right pain in the arse, youā€™ve no idea how many hoops we had to jump through to get what weā€™ve got. Vaping is not an easy business to get into let me tell ya :crazy_face:

glad you sorted it out though, and glad you thought the site was up to scratch :+1:

9 Likes

Nahh, the checkout is fine. My bad and Iā€™ve done the same thing b4, I think it was at rvr supply, the default was California and I forgot to change it to Rhode Island, you donā€™t get an error until the end of the process.
Nice to see you carry the FreeMaxMeshPro replacement glass, those can be hard to find sometimes. :+1:

9 Likes

Congrats on the site @Steampugs, I did have a quick browse just before. So far is looking good, all work fine.

11 Likes

Thank you :wink: much appreciated :+1:

10 Likes

Missed the launch (old fecker) but had browse this am. Very impressed & passed link to somebody looking for a Topside dual so Iā€™ll pass my details on once commision is sorted :joy: :joy:
All the best to all of you involved :+1: :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

Thanks man you are a true legend :wink: we need all the help we can get to find our feet, so we very much appreciate that man :wink:

and less of the ā€˜feckerā€™ā€¦the rest Iā€™ll agree with :man_facepalming: :sunglasses: :laughing:

9 Likes