Steampugs - Grand Launch 'Mother-of-All' Giveaways Part 1

You haven’t had the pleasure of my company over a beer or 3 yet so you may change your mind :joy: :joy:
Although you’re not far from me so that may happen when hostelries reopen :beers:

10 Likes

Now that sounds like a plan fella :wink: :beers: :beers:

9 Likes

Sure does. My liver is currently in training :joy: :joy:. Might need a drying out clinic if furlough goes on much longer :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

@Steampugs… I am so totally disqualified from this :rofl:
but I did spam a few bits on fb… and you know I am pulling for you…
Be the fav of the UK… aww hell… why stop there… Pugs… you go take over the world! :tada: :beers:

Now… send the nakid pix to my inbox… my email has a fliter :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Awesome, and easy to use. Ordered the DinnerLady LemonTart shortfill and am going to try the
Samsung 40T on the Grus to compare to the 30T… since its not a mech, I really want to see how the time between charges works out.

6 Likes

I’m not understanding the free entry thing, Paul. I was under the impression that by placing my order the entries would be automatically applied. I need to click somewhere to get them? I’ve read through the replies here and sorry if I’ve missed how to do it. Thanks!

7 Likes

Yeah you haven’t actually entered the Giveaway Brian, you still need to enter, not everyone who makes an order will necessarily want to be entered into the giveaway, so you still have to do it.
Also, you can enter via any of the means on the giveaway, and seeing as you have ordered from the store then you can actually do all of them to give yourself a better chance.
Hope this helps.

6 Likes

Man, I’m glad I read this thread. I’d of been pissed at myself ! Thanks. Pugs. :wink:

6 Likes

Shop is awesome made small purchase to test it out good job sailed through looking forward to receiving order .
congratulations hope everything goes well for you .

5 Likes

Careful, I had to install a macro-filter to weed out @Steampugs nakid pics…dammit, why did I just reveal that?..Paul is now gonna use a macro lens and blow up my gmail…grrrr, gonna have to change the name of my Gmail to sausage locker, I am doomed :pensive::sleepy:

6 Likes

It’s all ok @Mjag… just forward this way :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

So.
Much.
Sausage.

You brought this on yourself man…you only have your damn self to blame :man_shrugging:

tenor (1)

7 Likes

giphy-9

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Toprod :sunglasses: :+1: good to hear and very much appreciated sir :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Congrats :).

7 Likes

Thanks man :wink:

6 Likes

Macro or micro?

5 Likes

Both?

It is like when they show a tick under a microscope, looks like a monster, I wake up crying :cry:

6 Likes