Steampugs - ecigclick 2019 Awards

Hey all!
giphy
Well here we are once again, the 2019 ecigclick awards are upon us, this is the nomination stage, once the nomination stage is done the voting starts for the ten highest nominations in each category.
If you remember last year I came third in the ‘Best Writer/Blogger’ category (you’ll have to remember it because I never EVER mention to anyone ever at all ever no no not once) and it would be ever so slightly cool to be nominated again.

So please - take a minute out of your day to nominate your favorites in this wonderful industry of ours (That’s me by the way…you got that right? Steampugs - www.steampugs.co.uk, just so’s we’re clear on that :kissing_heart:) Of course… I may not even make the voting stages, but to be nominated at all does pretty good things as far as manufacturers & suppliers go, it means I get to review better gear more often… Unless you hate my reviews obv… In which case you wouldn’t be doing yourself any favours at all by doing any of this… I need to learn when to shut up don’t I… :thinking:
Thanks in advance!!
Love you all very inappropriately… Kisses :kissing_heart:

And don’t forget to nominate this forum too, we may be small… But we are mighty :triumph:

10 Likes

Submitted nom’s here as well!

Nom Nom Nom Nom… :clown_face:

8 Likes

Done, 1st place this time :+1:

7 Likes

You do know what you’re asking for right?

Bow

Genius

We’re never going to hear the end of that… :rofl:

8 Likes

Don’t know where that big thumb came from.

7 Likes

tenor

You’re right though… :sunglasses::neutral_face:

8 Likes

tenor%20(2)

8 Likes

Pfft… I’ve done hardly anything this year, be lucky to get nominated lol, thanks though
brother :wink:
tenor%20(1)

7 Likes

giphy%20(1)

:grin::fu::+1:

7 Likes

Your ass?..

:thinking::man_shrugging:

6 Likes

That’s the only part of bragging you haven’t mastered yet :sunglasses:

7 Likes

This year I might put aside some time to learn… You know… In between winning awards n stuff…i doubt it though… :smirk:

6 Likes

The learning or the winning?

7 Likes

Done. So you know, you run an international and a UK juice house, you manufacture UK and international gear, you sell UK and international DIY supplies, you have the best kit on the market, sell the best nicotine, CBD… :sunglasses:

They shouldn’t have left it free form entry space!

6 Likes

Baaahaha ha… Fantastic :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why thank you :grin::ok_hand:

6 Likes

Yeah man, good luck this time around. The only thing I forgot for you was the best reviewer slot, oops. Sorry. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Done!

I voted once for you but then gathered a BUNCH of undocumented illegal aliens to cast there vote for you too! I contacted my Russian asset so it is in the bag brother…shhhhhh, dont tell anyone, our little secret :wink:

7 Likes

Aww…you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside brother…could actually be wind but…there’s definitely a feeling there…:thinking:

Legend :wink: :raised_hands::ok_hand: lmao

5 Likes

You could also withhold comments until there is an investigation into last year’s awards which by my calculation @Steampugs should have won (that is if they counted all the votes he did for himself). Be careful that sort of stuff could get you impeached so don’t tell anyone.

6 Likes

pure hearsay…you can’t prove anything…you especially can’t prove the use of a VPN, that absolutely was not me or everyone at my workplace over the course of several weeks…:expressionless:

6 Likes