Steampugs - ecigclick 2019 Awards

You fell into my cunning and sophisticated trap - I had no knowledge of any shenanigans now I have a starting point for my Salem Witch Trial style investigation bhahahahhahah

6 Likes

Goddam it Woftam!! ā€¦ Yet again my impetuous self has have been foiled by your fox-like cunning wizardry :tired_face::angry:
Every
Fucking
Time
:man_facepalming:

7 Likes

I can just hear you saying
ā€œI would have gotten away with it too if it wasnā€™t for you meddling kidsā€

unmasking

5 Likes

I think you just created a new genreā€¦
Horror Cartoons. :flushed:

7 Likes

Sorted mate,you deserve to win.:+1:

3 Likes

@JimmyLee youā€™re a legend thank you, Iā€™ll never win it for as long as Mooch is aliveā€¦
We could sort that thoughā€¦I mean we couldā€¦just sayinā€¦:shushing_face:

4 Likes

You are most welcome. Mmm what to do about Mooch :thinking: problem is he does come in quite handy sometimes :joy:

2 Likes

Can you even imagine an alternative reality where someone actually beat him to an award?
That person would be hunted and shot on site. :joy:
IF I got nominated, itā€™s a HUGE achievement for a writer, to come in the top ten knowing how many amazing writers there are feels a bit rediculous for me tbh, but I never dreamt Iā€™d come third last yearā€¦ But even though I did, it felt like second, being in the Mooch catagory means it will only ever be 2nd and down thatā€™s up for grabs, and rightly soā€¦ I mean shit I even pay his Patreon lol.
Soā€¦ Yeah weā€™re gonna have to straight up take him out :thinking::neutral_face:ā€¦

5 Likes

All joking aside I agree with you mate,he really does deserve to be first. While it is important to read honest and unbiased reviews about the myriad of new shiny equipment constantly made available to vapers the first and most important part of it all is the safety aspect and that is where Mooch deserves first place. It is all well and good having all of the latest vape gear but itā€™s worthless and possibly dangerous without the invaluable advice and knowledge that Mooch has to offer to us all,new and experienced alike.

5 Likes

100% agree man :ok_hand:

4 Likes