Steam Crave RDTA, has it really been this long?

Sorry, I have had to edit the photo, one of the family didn’t want to be identified :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Love SC my collection started with the Aromamizer Supreme v1. Of which I have 2 or 3. 4 Supreme v2.1. Lite 2.1, 1 Plus v1, 1 Plus v2, OG Glaz Rta & a Titan. Beta of Supreme v3.

3 Likes

Well, the good news is they really dug the review :tada: :tada: :sunglasses: and they’re now sending me the PWM 1.5 with the Ragnar, and the Supreme V3 for review, and I’m currently working on the Glaz V2 which I got from Healthcabin…
The bad news is…I have a lot of work to do :roll_eyes:…totally worth it

5 Likes

@Hearts, that’s a GREAT way to start it off !!!

3 Likes

That’s fantastic!!!

4 Likes

So impressed with the Glaz Mini it has been given it’s own dedicated device and is permanently vaped using the DNAC Replay feature!

Nothing wrong with a little Steam Crave tootle puffing!!! All inclusive these days!

5 Likes

I am just waiting to see you guys with this T-shirt…

This was in a promotion in Europe, so one of you has a fair chance to get it.

2 Likes

I’ll see your T-shirt and raise you a mask :crazy_face:

8 Likes

My word it looks like Steam Crave threw up all over you :rofl:

I have the cap, it doesn’t fit me though, I have a big head, go figure, now I really want that mask :rofl:

4 Likes

Nooooooooooooooooooo surely not

7 Likes

it may be big, but it’s also very beautiful…

6 Likes

Fabulously beautiful and so big it has it’s own weather systems and satellites

6 Likes

And Gravity…

6 Likes

For me, there is only one. I am 100% Steam Crave Aromamizers user. In my opinion they are unparalleled for flavor production.

5 Likes

Well hello @Bam_Bam, long time :wink: …be sure to throw out an introduction in the intro thread fella, glad you’re over here :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Well hello @Bam_Bam. I’m glad you made the trip, and yes, I couldn’t agree with you more. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had a few more people ask me on other forums, what I used for my critical SFT’ing. Almost none can believe I’m still using the 2015’ Aromamizer RDTA v.1. I have much bigger rigs, fancier coils, more elaborate setups, but, hehe, sometimes I just laugh when I use this setup, with single wire, Kanthal, dualie verticals.

7 Likes

Well, I’ll be damned…I’m gonna have to try that. Learn something new every day! :+1: Thanks SD

3 Likes

In going to try that build! Vert coil up and then I might get the cotton right and not leak all over hell. I know I can learn, I haven’t leaked a tfv4 in years. Thanks for the pics!

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Madbricky_Craig. If you have issues, post some pics up, or give your exact model, for additional help. Not sure WHY I ended up getting stuck on verticals, but I did. Heavy clouders complain about dry hitting with only one tail in the juice well, but I’ve never had an issue. Both orientations have their own challenges as far as wicking goes.

1 Like