Steam Crave RDTA, has it really been this long?

https://youtu.be/EKbuAB1-6a4

HAS it been this long ?? Look, it’s not EASY being a SteamCrave fanboy (well, actually it IS, but …), but it seems like forever ago, I walked into a New Jersey vape shop, and the whole damned store was fogged out. I talked to the owner, and asked what the HELL was going on. Turns out SteamCrave had JUST released their FIRST version. Everyone in the store was using them, customers, staff, the owner, it was stupid.

If I remember correctly I don’t even think the velocity deck was included in the original version, and everyone was using the 3 screw decks. Regardless to say, the owner took some time to show me the deck, put a build on, let me test it, and WOW. Even 5 +/- years later, I STILL use my v.1 for most (not all), of my critical testing. It’s easy to look around NOW, at all the advancements we’ve got sitting all around us, but man, back then, it was almost groundbreaking. Flavor, flavor, flavor.

No, SteamCrave isn’t the ONLY go to flavor chucker out there, but they’ve got an impressive lineup. Most have gotten bigger, heavier, and better, but even still, I own almost every version (almost), and can do direct A/B comparisons whenever I want, and I am STILL surprised by how much flavor, the lowly v.1 had, and has.

I’ve been given SPECIAL permission by @Steampugs, @Grubby, and @woftam, to spew my undying love OF and FOR the SteamCrave, BUT, only in ONE place (kidding…).

At some point, unless my lawyer directs differently, I may post my PILE of SteamCraves.

Anyone else, got any great SteamCrave anything ?

15 Likes

I’m really, really loving this plus v2… post more about it later when i have more coffee in me lol

7 Likes

If you love that you will also love the Ragnar!

4 Likes

Only my opinion but on another forum i listed my top 4 RTA’s for MTL vaping i have reviewed in the last 12 months in order of preference:

1. Steam Crave Glaz Mini
  2. Exvape Expromizer V4
  3. BP Mods Pioneer
  4. Vandy Vape Berserker V2

Steam Crave also comes out on top when it comes to MTL who would of thought that possible when they released the Titan!

5 Likes

I have
2 AROMAMIZOR RDTAV2
3 AROMAMIZOR SUPREME RDTA V2
1 AROMAMIZER LITE RTA
4 AROMAMIZER PLUS RDTA
1 AROMAMIZER TITAN RDTA
TITAN V1.5 PWM MOD
AND A LOT OF VARIOUS EXTRA DECKS AND GLASS

Only other brands I have liked and even have come close are the Geek Vape Zues X and the old Augvape Boreas, Over the last 8 years nothing I have purchased has come close to the quality, ease of build and enjoyment I have found from SteamCrave

7 Likes

As it goes I’m on a real Steam Crave tip at the mo, currently writing my V2 RDTA review, should land this weekend all being well, and I think I have Glaz V2 on it’s way from someone else. I’ve only just started working for SC so, we’ll see how they take my first review…I’m not everyones cup of tea :laughing: :rofl: :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I just KNEW there was something that I respected you for Paul !!!

4 Likes

really?..that’s it?..wow…tough crowd man :smirk: :sunglasses: :beers:

4 Likes

Hold on, I didn’t hear you …

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe not but to be honest you are the only one I read all the way through and have been swayed to try a product because of your review. The rest (reviewers) are ok but I just usually skim to the tech data and final opinion.

7 Likes

Dude, how the F is it, that you’ve actually got MO SHINY SteamCrave than I do ??

6 Likes

tenor

8 Likes

Man, i want that drip-tip on the left!

7 Likes

Guess it’s safe to say,then, until posting more,your Steam Crave reviews are up against a ‘Brick’ wall…AHH HAA HAA. :thinking: :laughing:

7 Likes

All this has prompted me to take a shot of my Steam Crave family :grin:

My apologies, I have had to edit the photo a little :smile:

12 Likes

Jesus, am I the ONLY one who has more blacks than stainless ?? !!!

NICE looking shrine you’ve got there @Tworrs, DAMN nice.

4 Likes

I reckon I just like the shiny stuff SD :grin:

5 Likes

I’m sure that I have nowhere near the collection that you have :thinking:

5 Likes

Well, I may have to get a forklift, and a wheelbarrow to move them all, but it’s NOWHERE as shiny, and blingy as yours and Paul’s, just a SEA of black things, in black boxes. I will post a pr00f of life, just as soon as my lawyer clears it.

:slight_smile:

You’ve got a very solid, smart stash there, no other way to put it.

#Respect

5 Likes