Steam Crave RDTA, has it really been this long?

WOW! Really nice ,Garry :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve got 3 blacks, 1 gunmetal and 0 stainless :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

That’s very kind of you to say that, from you it means a lot

5 Likes

Now that’s a fucking collection right there, excellent curating skills there Garry :beers: :sunglasses:

Crazy jel :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

There may be a steam crave or two in the house.

4 Likes

Thank you kind sir

3 Likes

Don’t know if it’s just me but i actually like Black atties but for some reason just don’t find the colour suits the Steam Crave tanks. I think they all look stunning in Stainless or Gunmetal!

1 Like

Is that the original Glaz RTA tucked in behind front right? Mine unfortunately is in Black which doesn’t suit it in my opinion!

Fine collection, it puts my five about to grow to six to shame! That’s a lot of Steam Crave Stickers you have acquired.

2 Likes

I shouldn’t look at posts like this, they just give me a severe case of gear envy! I only have the one steam crave, the plus v2 in gun metal, and what a beast it is! Those are some nice lineups @Steampugs and @Tworrs, maybe one day when I’m allowed more cupboard space I too can have such an impressive range of toys! :wink:

4 Likes

No mate that is a plus, the Glaz RTA is in the second row, third from left in black.

2 Likes

How did i get that wrong it’s identical to mine! see it now mate!

2 Likes

Sorry, I have had to edit the photo, one of the family didn’t want to be identified :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Love SC my collection started with the Aromamizer Supreme v1. Of which I have 2 or 3. 4 Supreme v2.1. Lite 2.1, 1 Plus v1, 1 Plus v2, OG Glaz Rta & a Titan. Beta of Supreme v3.

3 Likes

Well, the good news is they really dug the review :tada: :tada: :sunglasses: and they’re now sending me the PWM 1.5 with the Ragnar, and the Supreme V3 for review, and I’m currently working on the Glaz V2 which I got from Healthcabin…
The bad news is…I have a lot of work to do :roll_eyes:…totally worth it

5 Likes

@Hearts, that’s a GREAT way to start it off !!!

3 Likes

That’s fantastic!!!

4 Likes

So impressed with the Glaz Mini it has been given it’s own dedicated device and is permanently vaped using the DNAC Replay feature!

Nothing wrong with a little Steam Crave tootle puffing!!! All inclusive these days!

5 Likes

I am just waiting to see you guys with this T-shirt…

This was in a promotion in Europe, so one of you has a fair chance to get it.

2 Likes

I’ll see your T-shirt and raise you a mask :crazy_face:

8 Likes

My word it looks like Steam Crave threw up all over you :rofl:

I have the cap, it doesn’t fit me though, I have a big head, go figure, now I really want that mask :rofl:

4 Likes