Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus v3 (yes you read that correctly, v3!)

Did you get the kit with the Tobinho (something like that) RDA! I remember when I reviewed the kit I loved the device but not so keen on the RDA but it just shows how opinions can change because when I revisited it about a year later it was a flavour banger! :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yes I got the kit with the RDA. I actually use the Torbino RDA on my original Noisy Cricket it fits perfectly.

5 Likes

I picked up two of the NC’s, but never had a chance to get the upgrade kit, and I can’t locate it anywhere, is there anyone who is still making that ?

2 Likes

Didn’t know there was an upgrade kit, I know there is a V1 and V2 and V2 is supposed to be both better and safer so guessing the upgrade must be some form of mosfet to turn V1 into a V2? The NC is one of the devices many rave about that I have never tried!

2 Likes

The upgrade kit for the v1 was just a replacement button and 510 plate. I got a kit when I bought mine. It really was not worth it. Just realized that my V1 is no longer working. :thinking: It’s a simple series mech with a rocker switch on the bottom. Time to take it apart and adjust the switch.
As for the v2 it had a pcb on the bottom that allowed it to switch from series to parallel.

4 Likes

The NC 1 upgrade kit was a good thing it fixed the issue of the switch sticking on and the mod continuously firing well worth the money.

3 Likes

If I am right it also included some protections like with a mosfet?

2 Likes

If it isnt working and has the og switch fitted chances are it’s stuck.

@Timwis The NC1 was a straight mech the NC2 had a MOSFET switch and a basic PWM PCB (with a potentiometer that was sometimes a bit sticky lol).

3 Likes

As mentioned never even used a NC V1 or 2! On Ecigssa they have a thread that’s been going just a few days “Your Favourite Device” and the NC V2 gets mentioned more than any other device (the thread is only on it’s first page but even so rated by many)!

2 Likes

Fat Daddy Vapes did an upgrade kit that was supposed to be good found one on Amazon in Germany have a search with ya google fingers I’m no good linking these things

3 Likes

Ahhhh, THAT’S the one @LEED, thank you. Not having that particular one before, I had NO IDEA there were, or COULD BE issues with it, nor the upgrade kit. When I found out, I couldn’t find it anywhere.

3 Likes

Now that I think about it @woftam, I think YOU were the one who warned me about it. Thanks for that mate.

4 Likes

Just googled it and it came up https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Daddy-Cricket-Upgrade-Battery-Connector/dp/B07RNGX48R

3 Likes

Ha ha I’m a goole leg end :grinning:

4 Likes

I really appreciate that @LEED. Because of your generous linkage, I was able to search, and found FatDaddy.

Having barely used my NC’s do you think BOTH safety "upgrades should be purchased ? @Timwis, @woftam ??

3 Likes

Hey ya thanks for the link SD fatdaddy has alot of 510 styles in stock for future mod projects. I’m definitely going to get both for my NC.

4 Likes

Not used NC so not really qualified to give an answer!

3 Likes

Simon will know, he knows everything.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have not got the replacement jumper bar but hey at that price for 2 I would get it if I was ordering.

4 Likes

Roger that. Thank you Simon.

3 Likes