Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus v3 (yes you read that correctly, v3!)

I have been given permission to tell you guys about this so here goes.

Steam Crave will be releasing the Aromamizer Plus v3 in May/June this year. It is basically a Ragnar mini. It will have the same deck as the Ragnar with the air flow holes below the coils and also the same air flow options as the Ragnar. This will be a 30mm RDTA the same as the current v2.

I for one can’t wait to get my filthy paws on one of these. The v2 is amazing enough but with these Ragnar features it will be even better! I can’t wait!

6 Likes

Interesting, Let’s hope it has better flavour production than the Ragnar, all my SC stuff sits on a shelf these days :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Really? Which tanks do you prefer to use for flavour?

4 Likes

I rate Voltove more than SC in every area, each to their own though, I also prefer the flavour on the Arbiter V1 & V2 and also the Fat Rabbit RTA V2, I especially prefer the flavour on the Blotto Max although that can be a finicky little SOB, I find SC tanks…although built exceptionally well…tend to have muted flavour.
Oh and qp Tanks too, awesome things those are, albeit expensive.

6 Likes

I’ve not been able to try voltrove yet unfortunately due to them being rarer than gold dust. I have the qp fatality m25 but it’s dumped all its juice everywhere both times I’ve used it so it’s been sat empty since then. I’ve not tried either arbiter yet but have read good things about them so will probably pick one up at some point. Not tried the fat rabbit either but the hellheim is very good for flavour imo. Also not tried the blotto max. I came quite close to pulling the trigger on one but went with the valkyrie in the end which does have great flavour but is quite a restricted vape. Steam crave are still my favourite for flavour with the hellheim a close second.

4 Likes

That’s the good thing about Vaping, we all do things differently and find our own way, subjectivity is very much key :wink:

4 Likes

Amen brother

2 Likes

The thing I find quite ironic with Steam Crave is they have the reputation for massive atomizers yet it’s their small MTL atomizers that are performers! Agree though build quality is great and they are real head turners look wise but just not practical for most! They have a cult following but apart from the Glaz Mini for MTL and I expect the Classic will also be rated highly these other products don’t even get mentioned when the best atomizers are discussed, apart from MTL category I don’t recall a Steam Crave product even featuring in a top 10 anything in polls for what they are worth! They are more versatile than those who haven’t tried them might think, they can give decent restriction so don’t need the kitchen sink thrown at them wattage wise but for me personally I test them, admire their build quality and then they just become ornaments (nice ornaments though!

3 Likes

Never tried the Voltrove but only hear good things and not tried the Blotto Max but did like the first two especially the Mini! Out of all those mentioned that I have used for me it’s the Arbiters that rock, being as a rule a single coil vaper they are amongst the few dual coil RTA’s that I enjoy using and flavour with V2 is different league!

3 Likes

@Steampugs are you only using newer/larger SteamCraves ?

4 Likes

Tim, you NAILED IT !!!

As you know I JUST got done “officially” testing the Classic MTL, and it DOES send me to Flavor Town, all day long.

What I noticed, having been with SteamCrave from the FIRST ONE, the RDTA v.1, is they DID continue to improve, and it seems like (in my opinion), the gains started to diminish after the Supreme. Sure there WERE some gains to be had, and I love the Plus, but as they just kept getting bigger, and bigger, with the Lego decks and all, I don’t know that the flavor really improved. Maybe I did, but I stopped chasing SC when they get gi-normous.

I know you guys get sick of hearing it, but as of this writing, I am chugging away at Robert’s Red Beard, and still do about 95% of ALL of my testing on the original RDTA. Bottom fill, NO juice flow, no nothing. God knows I’m a SteamCrave FanBoy, but there’s a reason I use the ORIGINAL for my critical tests. Small, un-advanced (supposedly), but it just shows, you don’t need a huge deck, fancy features to GET the flavor right. Just my .02.

6 Likes

Wait just a minute there Mr Sessiondrummer, you’re using commercial juice?!

1 Like

The lowly low down, version 1 …

AND, it DOES it, ALL day long, with STUPID simple, single wire coils. No BS, no mesh, no TC, no nothing, and yet, somehow, it NAILS the flavor(s).

Go figure…

5 Likes

Clearly your title needs handing over to somebody more deserving, like me for instance! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

4 Likes

That can NEVER happen. There can be ONLY one !!!

6 Likes

Phew, I was about to send the police over there to see who you were and wtf you had done with the real SD…

2 Likes

I think it was Brian that pictured an early Steam Crave (was from before I payed them any attention) and just looking at it say’s this is going to be damn good. As for the Classic love it but it’s really hard to choose which is best between the Classic and Glaz Mini, more airflow options so the Classis might edge it but if the Mini falls in your wheelhouse, wow!

3 Likes

Well @Timwis in THAT regard, I’m a slacker, as I’ve got a mini, but never got around to testing it out. The Beserker was my previous MTL, but it seems picky about coils, height, etc., than the Classic.

4 Likes

So basically I’m the only one here who’s even slightly excited about this Plus v2 + Ragnar lovechild?

3 Likes