Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus v3 (yes you read that correctly, v3!)

Clear Steam Crave fanboy right here!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The Berserker is very decent but not in that top league for me but actually quite close! Many differences of opinion about the Beserker from some swearing by it to some finding it flavourless but I think you explained that, some people havenā€™t got the patience to try different coils and coil height etc to see what really makes an atomiser tick (if it does) and if doesnā€™t suit their initial builds they just dismiss it!

3 Likes

Spreadsheet said X3 I think lol! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hehe, yeah. Those are only the ones not in rotation. I think Iā€™m running low, I have to find a shady, on-line dealer ā€¦

#SteamCraveFanBoy status re-instated !!!

5 Likes

Only 2, you need some extra!

2 Likes

I look forward to the day when I have enough vape gear that I need a spreadsheet to keep track of it all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No titan, no ragnar, pfft. I smell a wannabe here!!

3 Likes

Hehe, it may SEEM exciting, but itā€™s actually a pain in the ass, keeping it all straight. As previously mentioned, some were just simply purchased, others were part of BULK purchases, wherein I sold off quite a bunch to PAY for some of this stuff. Without spreadsheets, you can loose track of exactly whatā€™s what, and you might sell off TOO many before you know it !!!

YES, you DO need to have the capital handy, BUT, if you do, and sometimes as HOT as you think it is, you BULK BUY, then sell off some, next thing you know, the rest are FREE !!!

3 Likes

Hehe, SMART-abee.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think the Titan was one of the first I DIDNā€™T buy. I know most of mine by heart, how they work, what coils they like, how much wicking each one works best with, etc., but I didnā€™t know how I could hold that thing UP !!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why desks were invented!

2 Likes

I looked long and hard at the Lego Deck (series/parallel) and knowing Ohms Law, I thought, ā€œYeah, thatā€™s cool and all, but do I really want to do all thatā€ ??

I love change, BUT, up to a point. Also, remember, Iā€™m hooked on dual vertical coils, and they are as simple as it gets. If you only knew how much product I run through, JUST doing SFTā€™s. Minimizing all costs, allows for MORE SFTs !!!

4 Likes

You can do dual vertical coils in the titan v1! :wink:

(I think)

2 Likes

Lets just settle this once and for all! PM Grubby and request he adds the words ā€˜part timeā€™ to the beginning of your title!
:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I have to agree totally. I love the look of Steam Crave mods though the huge size is a big turn off. Now if Steam Craze released a single 21700 squonk with a 22-24mm flavor banging RDA Iā€™d be all over it. My favorite workhorse mod for the longest time was a Wismec Luxotic until it died (RIP). It was perfect small, compact and the battery lasted all day. I have had plenty of big mods over time (Limitless Lux dual 26650) though they were too big for everyday use outside the house. Most just become paper-weights on a shelf.

4 Likes

Good call @McDuckie.

2 Likes

A great range of devices, Wismec have not been the same since Jay Boā€™s departure!

IMG_3341

6 Likes

The only ones Iā€™ve ever had were top right, and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had a SINGLE issue with them, EXCEPT for getting confused as to the top slide switch location, while drinking !!!

2 Likes

That would make you spill your drink if you got that wrong lol (been there)! The bottom left is interesting it can be used as a mech with safety features but comes with a PCB you can just clip in place to have a fully regulated device, It also could be used as single battery BF device or dual battery standard device!

Bottom right is a mechanical single 18650 BF device which has a solid ā€œThickā€ Resin panel! Top left is a regulated single 18650 BF device!

3 Likes

I had 2 of the four. I still have the NC in red resin (top right) but I smoked the board :tired_face: it hasnā€™t worked right since. My favorite the BF squonk (bottom right) started auto firing, I need to figure out if I can fix it. I also have the RX Machina mech mod. I typically run that with my Wismec Bellerophon RTA.

4 Likes