Steam Crave Aromamizer Lite DL/MTL RTA review by Mjag

WOW I have received the V1.5 and am loving it. Nothing else to say!!!

4 Likes

Happy to hear it :grin: I am still on the lookout for a second color during black Friday

3 Likes

I have also just bought the V1.5 too and I am still playing around with the wicking as Iā€™ve had a couple of catastrophic leaks when I refill the tank for the second or third time even though I always close the airflow control etc. The first time it didnā€™t do this but I must have used a bit too much wick as I was getting dry hits so I will just have to keep experimenting with it until I get it just right,I have followed the YouTube tutorials and followed the instructions. Itā€™s a really nicely built RTA and I love the knurling on the top and bottom,it has that old school look and feel to it that takes me back to the old Uwell Crown which I still use today with the RBA section.

4 Likes

I am totally devastated, I went away for the weekend and lost my SC Lite at the airport.
It was in the side pocket of my backpack, and of course it has not been found, bugger!!!
Note to self: Donā€™t be stupid and put vapes in side pockets of my backpack.

1 Like

Oh no Iā€™m so sorry to hear that mate,do you think it was stolen or just fell out? If it was stolen then I wish the thieving toe rag nothing but dry hits from hell and messy floods of juice and I hope they get caught,if it fell out then there is always a possibility that it could still turn up as airports are quite vast places and it could have rolled somewhere out of sight so itā€™s worth asking again to see if itā€™s been handed in.

4 Likes

Thanks mate.
I really donā€™t know, it may be a toe rag, or just my carelessness.
Lesson learnt.
Cā€™est la vie.

4 Likes

Well, it turns out it was me being careless.
I went to the airport with a similar setup, and showed them what it looks like, and they found it in their lost property.
So I am now a happy camper again.
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Thanks for prompting me to try again mate. :+1:

6 Likes

You are more than welcome,Iā€™m really pleased you have it back mate.

4 Likes