Steam Crave Aromamizer Lite DL/MTL RTA review by Mjag

Hahaha, what do you have it cranked up to, 75 watts you mad man…lol. Yeah, it can slurp up that 4.5ml of juice pretty quick. I would have liked it better if they kept everything else the same but made it 24mm width, that way you might be able to squeeze 5.5ml of juice in it.

Overall they did a bang up job and you can tell whomever wrote the build instructions is a seasoned vaper. Easy to see the thought that went into it’s design was not a cash grab but some serious effort to make a great product.

7 Likes

ROFL, Ya that’s pretty much it. The mad man part that is. I started out with the straight tank. What is it? Maybe 2ml? Watching it go down was like watching a toilet flush. I just put on the bubble and I can see that will help a lot.

Bottom line I agree 100% as per damn fine design. Ya led me straight as usual, but I knew that would be the case.

8 Likes

That made me LOL, good one

7 Likes

I received my Aromamizer Lite a few days ago, and must say that it does produce some great flavour.
The supplied drip tip is not that great, so I’ve swapped it out with another one.
For some reason the AFC on mine is very loose, and rotates very easily, and I also note some up/down free play, which I find strange coming from Steamcrave who usually have such well made products.
I’ll have to look whether there is a way of removing it to see what the issue is.

3 Likes

Not 100% sure about the lite as I don’t have one but most SC you can tip upside down and remove the bottom and take the deck out while full. Going off the other SC I have (2 notches in the body and 2 tags on the deck) make sure the deck is fully seated and the o rings under the afc are there (all mine have 2 o rings and from Mike’s pics the lite is no different)

6 Likes

The Lite is a bit different to the V2 that I have, in the fitment of the deck to the body, but still removable with the tank full.
However I think that I will need to strip the whole thing down to remove the AFC
I’ll have a look at it tomorrow in the daylight when I can see what I’m doing :grinning:

4 Likes

I will take a look at mine later today but didn’t have that problem. They do use the clear orings, not crazy about that as they tend to be not as durable, maybe one of them is damaged on your AFC?

3 Likes

I stripped the Lite down and replaced the o-rings in the AFC, and TBH it is just the same.
So, I did a little digging and came across a video on YouTube by another reviewer, where he goes into first and second run Lite’s
I did post a link then thought it was rude to post another reviewers video in your review, so have removed the link. Sorry.

I see that my Lite does not have a little arrow beneath the AFC ring, and there are 3 small holes in the ring, as opposed to the 2 AFC ring.
Very interesting.

3 Likes

I would not have minded if you posted the link, the more info the better.

Was just taking a look at mine and the AFC is just the perfect amount of tension. There is a top part to the AFC that has an oring as well, maybe that is the problem or could it be that I got a version 2 and you got the version 1 and that is the problem?

I only bring up that top portion as I remember it was loose when I changed the AFC ring for the other they included. I had to take the tank apart again and make sure it was seated properly.

I have heard people send a message to Steamcrave about the V1 AFC rings and they were sent V2 rings for free. Check the link I posted above and contact them there about it.

3 Likes

Just ordered my second one. You owe me dinner. Got any relatives you don’t care for?

5 Likes

I have the little arrow on mine. Must have got the “better” run? AFC ring is plenty tight.

3 Likes

I can think of a couple, they might be a little salty though, don’t want to raise you blood pressure :wink:

I was just using mine right now too, still enjoy this combo :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks, I have in fact already written to Steam Crave about this issue and await a response from them.
I will check the other o-ring as well now that you have pointed it out.

4 Likes

Here is the You Tube Video that I was referring to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yvx3sja9YI
He gets into it at about the 6 minute mark
I hope it helps.

I have replaced the o-ring you mentioned and it made no difference at all, but thanks for the suggestion.
I’ll wait to hear from SC.

4 Likes

That is interesting, I don’t have the arrow on mine and it came with the V1 AFC on it and they included the V2 AFC that I had to put on. Now it looks like I got a V1 but don’t have the loose AFC, did you get a black or gunmetal like mine?

2 Likes

Mine is a black version.

3 Likes

SC came back to me saying they will ship me the new AFC ring, but I must pay them $6 for delivery, which I thought was a bit off, considering that it is their product that is faulty.
TBH it’s not worth it.
It does however tell me something about SC that I didn’t know.

5 Likes

Ya they are tight asses.

They have a MOQ on their wholesale site which is not a problem as most wholesale sites do but they have separated each colour into its own product so to get all the colours you have to order 10 of each, not 10 in total - kinda pisses me off a little so I just buy them from a different wholesaler

5 Likes

That sucks, sorry to hear that, they should make it right for free

4 Likes

It works as it is so not a problem, the flavour is still amazing, it brings out different levels of flavour to other kit, which is what makes vaping so interesting.

5 Likes