Steam Crave Aromamizer Classic MTL RTA - Review

I’m trying to think if I would call it a flaw. The deck DOES have (IMO) very deep wells, and larger juice flow ports than I would have expected on a single coil, MTL. BUT, I only have a few to compare with.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought. Once I went a SMIDGE longer tailed than was in my review pics, I laid the Classic on it’s side for an hour, and had NO leaks.

A SMIDGE more than this …

Looked like this …

4 Likes

During use it’s 100% fine, any issues is first making sure it’s wicked correctly which we both have cracked, then it’s around over saturation after a fill (no longer full blown flooding and no longer any leaks through airflow)!

4 Likes

I’m glad you two are ironing these problems out so when mine arrives for review it should be plain sailing.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Agreed. I’ll have to go back and check the manual, but my first fill, I folded the tails over, and cut them just at about the oring. THEN on my second attempt, made them a smidge longer.

2 Likes

But WAIT, you don’t even MTL !!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s true, but for the purpose of the review I’m gonna have to!

3 Likes

I should PACK the cotton in the deck like n00b, and see what happens !!!

3 Likes

It’s not a major issue, once wicking sorted it’s only a minor issue but needed pointing out else if someone buys one part based on my review and have the same issue they quite rightfully will ask questions about why it wasn’t mentioned!

4 Likes

This is what I’d try.

2 Likes

@Illogik I think it’s GREAT you’re doing it. Reviewing stuff you really may NOT like, or ever really have USED, if not for the review, is good to do. Good to be exposed to, and GOOD to review, because it forces you to TRY, to be objective, even when it’s NOT in your wheelhouse.

3 Likes

It is but when hoping for perfection! It’s still an excellent MTL RTA!

4 Likes

Well Tim, I blame you !!!

@Illogik like he said, the REFILL “wet hits”, “juicy hits” is a minor issue at best. 3 hits, calms right back down, and you are coasting, buttery smooth for the ENTIRE rest of the tank.

2 Likes

Agreed Tim.

#SteamCraveFanBoy

2 Likes

I’m now on my 10th tank I think, WITHOUT changing the cotton, and I was rather surprised it wasn’t tasting fouled yet.

3 Likes

Was thinking of using this as my forum nickname thing seeing as The Steam Crave Guy appears to already be taken.

:joy:

2 Likes

Well @Illogik at first, when my lawyer saw you had changed our avatar here, he contacted me. I was like, “Dude, it’s COOL”.

Rather than present as a complete FanBoy, and / or zealot, I use (not as much as my SC’s) all kinds of equipment, AND, I review equipment, that I might have never tried, or was OUT of my wheelhouse too.

Gotta keep everything in check. THEN, and ONLY then, can I be a truly true fanboy, with honor !!!

4 Likes

Whew, I’m glad you okayed the avatar! Dodged a bullet there, I could never afford the legal fees lol

I have plenty enough vape stuff now that isn’t Steam crave and all they seem to do is reinforce the fact the sc are clearly the best there is.

2 Likes

When he posted the logo from Steam Crave I did plant the seed that an atty/build stand from @Scott-wood would look great for you SD, days later it arrives in his mail! lol Everything needs nailing down!

3 Likes

Yes but personally I am matching this up against some excellent MTL RTA’s that don’t give these wet hits!

3 Likes