[SOLVED] Vaptio N1 Pro - Low battery troubleshooting

I went to swap the batteries out in my N1 pro and now I’m getting a low battery warning. I tried it with two and three batteries, two different sets of 3, and I just keep getting that warning. Anyone have ideas on how to fix this? Is there a way to reset it…? I tried taking the screws out to see if I could see inside but the battery sled is clicked in there pretty tight and I didn’t want to break it…
@Mjag have you done a tear-down on the n1 pro? If so, any tips on how to get it opened up? @Sprkslfly the mod coroner have any thoughts?

3 Likes

Try cleaning all connections and/or threads

3 Likes

Yep forgot to mention that. Cleaned all the contacts and threads and tried all 4 battery doors that I have.

3 Likes

Is there a way to set the “low battery warning” ?

2 Likes

So… I’ve never done an upgrade on any of my mods. I don’t even know where to start to try and reload the software… :thinking:

2 Likes

Are you asking me? Cuz I have no clue. Lmao

3 Likes

That is just images and a PDF user manual.

4 Likes

In October last year a reviewer sent them a message asking where the software is but from what I’ve read I can’t see anything mention that the mod even has that feature. :thinking:

4 Likes

Yep, I’m on it.

4 Likes

im presuming you’ve tried the primitive fix VM? …bang it on the desk?
yes im talking about the mod
no im not talking about your fella (even though its his birthday)

5 Likes

Um no… I’m scared I’ll break it! Although its a fucking tank so it’ll probably be fine…

3 Likes

Thanks for the confidence @anon96069639 but I think Vapey is in good hands. I’ve witnessed this with unbalanced batteries but Vapey has put two sets in already. Possibly the 510 is shorted? That’s a long shot but I have seen mods give that error for shorted 510’s. You could bounce the center pin of the 510 and inspect it. Beyond that, I can’t think of anything to add.

5 Likes

it would prob break your desk :laughing:

but i have fixed a mod that was giving sparodic battery readings by doing just that… when all else fails, Vaptio arent big on updates unfortunately

3 Likes

Its so weird because it was working perfectly up until the second I swapped out the batteries. I even tried putting the almost dead ones back in right away to see if that would do anything. Obviously it didn’t…

1 Like

Gave it a good bang…nothin. Now there’s a giant hole in my desk… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Warning to those who Vapey finds unsatisfying!

4 Likes

‘fixes’ anything. …

@Grubby has a similar method…it involves a wall…

4 Likes

Don’t forget @Grubby s hammer.

Bang bang Grubby’s silver hammer came down on the vape
Bang bang Grubby’s silver hammer made sure it worked great!

6 Likes

Got it open… Looks like a wire came loose. So… I’m pretty sure I have no idea how to fix that myself.

2 Likes

Bravo! Vapey! The troubleshooter! Nice work!

4 Likes