Simple Beginner Recipes

5.5% root beer, 7.5% vanilla ice cream, both from liquid barn. Reminds me of a root beer float made with Barq’s root beer, which is my favorite lol

10 Likes

This is a good idea for a thread, and there are lots of easy two ingredient recipes and even some single flavors that are good to vape. I will vape inw creme brûlée by itself at 3 or 4 percent, or mix it with inw custard at 2% and 3%, those percents can be swapped too for a slight profile change. I like flavor revolution grape candy at 2% by itself, tastes just like a grape sucker. I know I have some others that are simple, just gotta get home and look them up.

7 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: How can I get started with mixing my own e-liquid

A couple of really simple mixes I enjoy are…

AND

8 Likes

This Root Beer one is less creamy than the float versions, but it pops and tastes like root beer barrel candy.

RootinTootin

2.00% French Vanilla (TPA)
2.50% Root Beer (CAP)
6.00% Root Beer (TPA)

Flavor total: 10.5%

7 Likes

Modeled after Jolly Ranchers, but since I don’t use sweeteners I’m sure it isn’t as potent as the real thing. In mine I do add one drop of TFA Maraschino Cherry, but not everyone likes that. Yes, one single drop. To me it adds a little somethin’-somethin’ that makes it better and makes up for the lack of sweetener.

JR Apple

6.00% Apple Candy (TPA)
1.50% Sour (HV)

Flavor total: 7.5%

9 Likes

Fun fact!

In the ancient Greek myths, ambrosia (/æmˈbroʊʒə/, Greek: ἀμβροσία, “immortality”) is sometimes the food or drink of the Greek gods, often depicted as conferring longevity or immortality upon whoever consumed it. It was brought to the gods in Olympus by doves.

9 Likes

Bumping this thread.
Some simple recipes for beginners with just a few flavors seems like a good idea! Why go out and buy a bunch of flavors for one recipe only to end up never using half of um again! Start simple with a profile that you like and build from there :sunglasses:
I have quite a few simple mixes, here’s a couple 3 flavor mixes that are public:

7 Likes

I like the

7 Likes

Here’s a very simple yet very tasty coffee mix if its your thing

Osdiy Lotta Latte 6%
Fw moose milk 2%

Little sweet treat

Osdiy Lucky shot 8%
Lb vanilla ice cream 4%
Cap Vanilla Bean ice cream 2%

You could swap out those 2 ice creams for
Fw vanilla Bean ice cream at 4%