Shake N Vape Recipes

Does anyone have any good SnV recipes for inpatient mixers like me

5 Likes

I have a few ā€œSNVā€ recipes, although my definition of SNV is at least an overnight steep, I find a lot of the FLAVORAH flavors are good for quick steeperā€™s. For a quick Creamy mix try this:

I do go 2 day steep on that one but it should be more than decent with an overnight steep :ok_hand:
Probably got a few more too, not sure what profiles you like, check the recipe site, know I got 2 coffee mixes and probably a bunch of fruit mixes that are quick

9 Likes

Thanks rocky, that looks tasty. Iā€™m missing flv milk, but I will definately be giving this one a try soon.

I love desert recipes, but Iā€™m looking for something quick while all my other mixes steep.
Bakery, desert, fruit, drinks or sweets (candy).
I have yet to find a coffee recipe that I enjoy

4 Likes

Rule of thumbā€¦ at least for FLVā€¦ :smiley:

fruits are shake and vapeā€¦ Creamsā€¦ dependsā€¦ 3-12 daysā€¦ drinks like Tea and coffee between 5 and 12 daysā€¦ nuts and tobaccosā€¦ between 7 and 21 daysā€¦ depending on how heavy handed you are, what you have your recipes mixed with, and what your goals are :slight_smile: solo flavors are always my favsā€¦ :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah you can sub in FA milk, I tried it at 1%, not the same mix but gets the job done :ok_hand:

I have One word for you, Cappuccino SC ā€¦ :yum: SNV

6 Likes

Donā€™t vape coffee at high temp, youā€™ll get the burned rubber effect.
Keep it low.

Iā€™ve got no milk of any brand. Could I leave it out?

4 Likes

Iā€™ll add that coffee flavour to my basket, thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Bull city flavours? Where can I get that in the UK?

4 Likes

Have you tried Chefs?

Donā€™t know if the one you want is in there. Maybe @Rocky02852 could point you to a good substitute?

6 Likes

Thanks Jose, thatā€™s the first place I looked.
If I canā€™t sub it, is there a good recipe using one of these coffee flavours that I already ownā€¦

Up (FA)
Coffee Milk Froth (VTA)
Coffee Base (VTA)

6 Likes

Yeah, could sub with Cream Fresh I would sayā€¦

Try Cappuccino FE, Iā€™m told itā€™s the same as SC :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Donā€™t ask me dear, the only thing I know about coffee is that it should be vaped at a low temperature.
@Rocky02852 is the mixing man here, he comes up with some amazing combinations.

Like @SmokyBlue, Iā€™m fine with single flavours. I very rarely produce a recipe of my own.
When Iā€™m in the mood I might make someone elseā€™s.

The coffee recipe looks really good.
Iā€™ve also made his Muddy Boots recipe, not because it looked tasty, but because it didnā€™t :grin:

It looked so disgusting I just had to try it. It was wonderful :ok_hand:

Thanks for the shout out @Rocky02852, Cream Fresh I do have.

7 Likes

Hey @Jose howā€™d those recipes turn out that you mixed??
I have been too busy for my own goodā€¦ guess what I picked up!

Better pic haha!

I picked up 2 of them, and loads of plans to use them both :smiley:

7 Likes

I love old tech @SmokyBlue.

6 Likes

I need to get a finger guard so I dont zip my fingers up in it :smiley:

6 Likes

You mean that honey tobacco Iā€™ve made? Thatā€™s fine.
I havenā€™t made anything else yet.
Weā€™ve had two days of sun this spring. Just grey clouds, rain, hail and thunder for the rest.

My energy levels are extremely low. I need :sun_with_face:
I got stuck on the Mild Tobacco. Such a wonderful flavour I cannot stop vaping that. :grin:

5 Likes

I donā€™t do temp. Control but All my Coffee mixes are good from 60 to 100 watts subohm, NO burnt tires hereā€¦

If you want to try a GOOD Mocha, pick up Mocca Coffee SSA, good solo at 0.6% and trust me, I tried A LOT of Mochas :wink:

Shoutout to @SessionDrummer for alerting me about the Mocca Coffee :clap:

6 Likes

Thanks for that @Rocky02852 I will add that to my growing list of flavours to order as well as a couple of flavours from your Rhodes island recipe, canā€™t wait to try that

5 Likes

Neither do I.
Iā€™ve never vaped anything at the watts that you use either :laughing:
My builds are usually single coil, around .4 and I rarely exceed 40 watts. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll bet you keep your entire family in ā€˜stitchesā€™, donā€™t you @SmokyBlue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1: :smiley:

5 Likes