Shake N Vape Recipes

It looks to be about the same as the one my Grandma had, many years ago, @SmokyBlue . If I recall, that gap in the wood directly in front of the machine is a door that flips up and allows the unit to swing down inside the table for stowage, allowing the lid on the left to flip shut and waalaa, you have a table!

3 Likes

I do :stuck_out_tongue: Never know what I might say do or where I might go :wink:

Well, I am going to convert it back to non electricā€¦ not sure if I will do a hand crank or the foot pedalā€¦ but it will not stay like this for long. :slight_smile: It does work and I just finished lubing it all up, going to let it sit overnight and then tinker tomorrow. First thingā€¦ I am making a dress for Sat nightā€¦ a big date night for meā€¦ woohoo!! and I have to finish some case ordersā€¦ they just keep rolling inā€¦
I am having a blast :slight_smile: :smiley: If I get any busier tho will need more hands and feet :red_car: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dash:

4 Likes

You go girl! Sounds like you could stand for a night off! :+1:

4 Likes

Ah, that takes me back to my schooldays, we had sewing lessons those days.
There was a girl in my class, not very bright, but always very obedient, and a very high strung teacher, who was usually on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

I was sitting next to the girl during class and had switched the pedals.
While the teacher was explaining something, I started pushing the pedal.
The girl was looking at it, completely flabbergasted, the teacher was screaming at her to stop IMMEDIATELY!
The poor girl just couldnā€™t believe what the F was happening :rofl:

The good old days :grin:

8 Likes

Sounds like something I would do :stuck_out_tongue: haha!!

4 Likes