[REQ] Elfbar - Strawberry Ice Cream

If anyone can clone this, you will have an amazing strawberry ice cream

It’s an amazing strawberry cream with an icey note

4 Likes

The strawberry is kind of a candy strawberry but the cream makes the whole thing taste like those sweets you used to get, round with red and white stripes, can’t think of the name of them, the vape is delicious though

4 Likes

Campinos !

5 Likes

I just realised that says Yoghurt and fruit! They taste like strawberry and cream though

5 Likes

That must be a packet from abroad or something. They were called strawberry and cream in the UK.
Tiny image but it’s all I could find:
Campino Straw&Cream

5 Likes

@grubby, how is the “cream” in that thing ?

5 Likes

It’s actually quite similar to this ginger snaps in cream I’m vaping now, which has no cream in it lol. I think that swapping out the ginger and cookie and maybe the cantaloupe and it would just be a case of finding the right strawberry/strawberry combo.

5 Likes

It’s spot on, tastes just like cream should

6 Likes

Actually the cream has a kind of sour note, either that or I’m getting the trail end of the strawberry but it is really nice I could definitely vape it all day

6 Likes

So…1.5% Shisha Strawberry-INW, .5% Greek Yogurt-TFA, 1.5% Cream(Milky Undertone)-OOO, 3% Strawberry-TFA, .25% Super Sweet-CAP?

6 Likes

Ooooh possibly, looks good to me :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Not even close! Try 1.5% Shisha Strawberry-INW, .5% Greek Yogurt-TFA, 1.5% Cream(Milky Undertone)-OOO, 3% Strawberry-TFA, .20% Super Sweet-CAP

lol! :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh FFS…why didn’t I think of that :laughing:

6 Likes

I’ve actually been working on a Strawberry Ice Cream, may have to add some Gurt…

Strawberry Awful Awful (SSA)

2.50% Ice Cream (SSA)
1.00% Strawberry, Sweet, Fresh Type (SSA)
0.50% Sweet Cream (SSA)

Flavor total: 4%

5 Likes

Why would they call it that? Doesn’t exactly inspire me to want to try it lol

4 Likes

I tried this recipe based on this profile and it’s almost spot on except that I can taste the raspberry more than the strawberry (I’m a bit strawberry mute) but the cream is spot on like the Campino/Strawberries and Cream sweets.

5 Likes

Nice find Jimmy! I’m only missing ALL of those flavours except the TPA Dragonfruit and Cap Super Sweet lol

5 Likes

That’s a very familiar feeling that I know well :joy:

5 Likes

When you click that little button on “you are missing flavours” and it highlights ALL of them :crazy_face: it brings about a very nostalgic feeling I must say.

5 Likes

Recipe is based on a Milkshake made with ice milk (unflavored ice cream) which then has added flavorings
That’s what we call it here in Rhode Island because it’s Awful Big, Awful Good.

If you can drink 3 at one sitting you get the fourth one Free !

4 Likes