[REQ] Elfbar - Strawberry Ice Cream

Aah, ok.

Who would want a fourth after drinking three? lol :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Description

Elf Bar 600 Strawberry Ice Cream Disposable Vape Pod

This delectable dessert treat of Strawberry Ice Cream from Elf Bar 600 disposable pods gives you a premium disposable vape experience like no other in a convenient Puff Bar form. This flavour of strawberry ice cream features wonderful creamy notes of ice cream that are then perfectly blended together with sweet summer strawberries that works to create a wonderfully delicate yet fruity vape experience with the added convenience of disposable vaping.

Perfect for vaping on the go! There’s a reason that Elf Bar 600’s are so popular in a disposable vaping world, try one of our Elf Bar Strawberry Ice Cream bars today and find out for yourself!

Flavour Profile:

@Grubby, do you get any Vanilla notes in this at all, I’m working on a blind remix ATM that’s real tasty but just noticed the flavor profile states vanilla

4 Likes

You tossing INW Shisha SB in there @Rocky02852 ?

5 Likes

No, just strawberry’s and cream :thinking:

5 Likes

I take zero notice of flavour profiles written by the manufacturer themselves with these disposables (although the flavour can be very good just not entirely as described) I bet they also say it gives you a trillion puffs! :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’ve never got 600 puffs from one but I vape quite heavy

4 Likes

I suppose if they have someone testing it taking 0.5s puffs they will get 600 but who really vapes like that!

4 Likes

Well I have one mix on paper with the Shisha and VIC + SBCC,
but I mixed one all FLV that’s testing out yummy (with no vanilla)
From what I’ve found the elfbar is from chyna so it’s definitely not FLV :laughing:… probably just a simple 2 or 3 flavor mix :man_shrugging:
Anyways I needed some new inspiration, thanks out to @Grubby :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Just mixed up a bottle of your alpine milk and land of milk & honey an hour ago rocky, hope they are nice!

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

250ml of each!!

3 Likes

Of course they are! :rofl:
The Alpine Milk kinda taste like… Elf on on Shelf :wink:
And the Milk & Honey…. Well it’s Milk N Honey, nuff said :yum:

5 Likes

Filled up the titan with your Alpine Milk after sticking a pair of staggered fused claptons in there. Loving it Rocky! Thanks for the recipe!
:drooling_face:

5 Likes

Your welcome… maybe try a 1/2% Greek Yogurt in that for an Alpine Elf

Well my first Elfbar remix came out interesting using all FLV flavors,

Camp uno (FLV)

1.40% Cream (Flavorah)
0.50% Greek Yogurt (Flavorah)
0.40% Ice (Flavorah)
1.00% Strawberry (Flavorah)
0.30% Sweet Coconut (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 3.6%

Think I may drop the Sweet Coconut down to 0.2 or completely out as I’m picking out the coconut note which I didn’t want…
I also have a couple other mixes steeping…

4 Likes

I will do that next time I top up my Titan! Thanks!

4 Likes

I tried the Land of Milk & Honey last night and didn’t like it at all. Ended up pouring it back into the bottle and changing back to Alpine Milk.

I’m kinda surprised tbh because I absolutely love honey and milk…
:frowning:

4 Likes

I’m wondering if I’d like it if I used a lower %? Looking at Flavorahs percentage guide on their site, they have milk & honey at 1% and it’s 2.6% in this recipe. Maybe it’s too strong for me.
:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Illogik: Derailing VC forum threads since 2021.

3 Likes

Welcome to the wonderful world of individual taste.

4 Likes

More than likely you just don’t have enough Milk N Honey in your blood yet…
I can vape it solo at 3% and can use it in a mix down to .25 , very versatile flavor

5 Likes

I may give it another go at a lower % at some point.

5 Likes