Pina Colada help please!

I’m about to mix up some of this recipe from the FLV recipe book 1 and I’m going to use FLV Pineapple to make it into a pina colada as Smokyblue suggests in the comments. Can someone tell me what % of pineapple I should put in there please?
Gracias.

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer you around? Or @Rocky02852 ?

5 Likes

ah well, fuck it! Gonna go with 1%

5 Likes

That’s what I would do but I’m sure @SmokyBlue may have a different thought on that…

6 Likes

Thanks Rocky. :smiley:

6 Likes

@SmokyBlue would probably go 1 drop lol, I would go 1% aswell! which will be doubling the total flavourings lol, I know FLV are very potent but @smokeyBlue must have superb sensitive taste buds!

7 Likes

I noticed it was only 13 minutes before you lost your patience in waiting for SD or Rocky to turn up, pmsl! :rofl:

7 Likes

lol, I was sat watching the thread with all my flavours lined up waiting to go when I created the thread :smiley:

6 Likes

Patience is not one of my strong points :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus I wanted to get this made so I can go to bed early. Got my injections in my spine in the morning which I was supposed to get last month so have to be up at stupid o clock.

6 Likes

This turned out pretty nice. Tastes like malibu. Not getting much of the lime though, which was the main reason for me choosing this recipe apart from the nice lower % and the fact it’s basically shake n vape. Can’t taste the pineapple at all even though it’s the highest % ingredient in there lol
May have to add some more lime when I get home.

6 Likes

Back from the hospital. All went painfully fine.

6 Likes

I presume for pain relief, Andrew?

Good to hear…I’ve had them, and can report that it feel’s like being stung by a half dozen bee’s at once.

6 Likes

Well, pain relief yes but mostly to see if there is any point moving forward with a 3rd discectomy. If the injections don’t make any difference then another operation like the first two would be pointless and something else would need to be done.
I can tell right away though that it has worked. The usual back pain has gone and been replaced by pain from the injection site, which feels completely different.

It wasn’t so much the needles going in that hurt (though it still did), but more the steroid/local anaesthetic being injected in, creating pressure in there. Very strange and painful feeling. Had that twice, one after the other in my 4th and 5th vertebrae.

6 Likes

Wow, sounding NOT fun. :frowning:

6 Likes

Yeps… Always lol…

Pineapple at 1% was a bit much for the balance of the recipe…
if you increase one, you need to increase them all for the way I laid the recipe out.

One could always test out the flavors by solo… and find where you like each one. Then adjust from there… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can’t even taste the pineapple @ 1% :stuck_out_tongue:

It is still very nice though and it’s been in one of tanks since I mixed it.

5 Likes

You might be blind to the compounds that FLV uses…
if you push it too hard, it’s a waxy pineapple, like on the verge from candy to just a yellow type flavor…

6 Likes

It’s all good @SmokyBlue!

I’ve been on a mixing marathon with your recipes lately. I made your Ginger Snaps in Cream, which is lovely. Last night I mixed up your Candy Corn recipe and a few days ago I made your Strawberry Kiwi Bubbles. Loving all your recipes so far!

6 Likes

Good! I hope you enjoy and tinker like crazy…
Happy mixing times, @Illogik … sometimes even the simplest will make you smile :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks @SmokyBlue!

6 Likes