OgreVision Aegis Boost

10 Likes

Sorry Walt, can’t not post the end roll here too.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, You’re everywhere! you’re everywhere. Thanks brother!

4 Likes

Just because I’m stalking quality reviews, doesn’t make it wrong, right ??

2 Likes

No my friend, I am always glad to hear from you. Stalk away!!!

3 Likes

Bingo! It is just that. No muss, no fuss, small and light. Good cloud, great flavor for a commercial coil. I think I got around 150 to 200 vapes out of it on one charge. I couldn’t test the electrical performance with the tiny contact points on the top of the mod but Geek Vape has always done a pretty good job of hitting their published power ratings. With an output of up to 6 volts there is no reason it can’t do everything it says it can do. Of course using mesh coils, it uses a little less power. The DTL coil powers up nicely at 27 Watts. Holds a good constant vape right down to low battery as well.

3 Likes

One thing pisses me right off however. Youtube squashes videos down to 360P. That was done in 4K. The difference is AMAZING! Wish folks could see the original.

4 Likes

I had one but I lost mine in a dark bar… rather … I think someone found it…
It was never turned in… it’s a really good pocket mod and now… I miss mine from watching your vid…

gesh… :smiley:

3 Likes

OoooPs, I didn’t want to cause that, lol. Thanks for the watch!!!

2 Likes

Do you know what CODEC/Format, as I’m pretty sure I’ve done 1080P and maybe 4k. Will have to check Walt.

2 Likes

It’s a hobby, like your metal working tools. That Canon will do more than you think. Pretty nice unit.

4 Likes

I knows… it was my fault for setting it down… but this really cool guy asked me to dance and well…
:stuck_out_tongue:

Anytime Ogre… your vids are super cool… I still need a new camera… that polaroid is a piece!!

3 Likes

If you find a way, please do let me know. I use the H.264 Codec that comes with Premiere Pro. I’m not comfortable with the new H.265 just yet. Seems sketchy on how it’s accepted.

3 Likes

Nice to see you do a review on something you like. Well done. I really liked your new intro with the peice turning in circles. I also, really liked your end screen with the drone footage. Nicely done sir, nicely done.

2 Likes

Thank you sir for chiming in here as well. Someday I need to get some “green screen” paint so I can pull the background out of sample shots. Something to look forward to, lol.

3 Likes

I must have been offered one of these 6 or 7 times, just not my thang, but once again you made a quality review for it brother Ogre, nice work man :ok_hand::ok_hand::+1::wink:

3 Likes

Thank you brother Pugs! That’s what it’s all about, or at least what it should be all about IMHO. Cut through the hype and show it for what it is. And of course, an excuse to play with toys, lol.

3 Likes

Nice little mod, I have to say. I’d never buy it since it’s a pod but I can always ask some cool person to dance with someone who has one. :grin:
@SmokyBlue fell for it :innocent:

Good to see another review @SmilingOgre, always enjoyable :+1:

3 Likes

Good stuff Walt :+1:

I like this pod as well and your review was spot on, good flavor from it. I wish it wasn’t a pod world but admit these little bastards sure do come in handy at times.

3 Likes

Thank you Jose, you’re a doll. Gotta take your vape on the dance floor and be a fog machine.

3 Likes