OgreVision Aegis Boost

Thanks brother. I wholeheartedly agree. Not a primary vape but it now has it’s place. Every other pod I could taste “plastic”. Hard to explain. This one does not give me that taste.

4 Likes

I agree there, Ogre… no plastic taste at all.
I was looking forward to the rba head that came out… but since I lost mine… well…

and then I met the sx mini auto squonk… I use it so much in solo taste testing… it’s just dang perfect for that. I digress… but I think the 2 could be relatives :sunglasses: :coffee:

1 Like

Haven’t tried the auto squonk but I agree with the Yihi choice. Have a G, ML, MX, Mini Q, and SL and love all of them. Really hold up to the test of time well also.

2 Likes

I was so hesitant, but once I figured it out… super amazed.
The pods for the boost are not bad at all… but had to keep buying them, like other pods…
which was why I was excited on the rba head… I figured no more pods… just a cute dripper type…

Then when the sx mini came with omg I was loaded down with disposable rbas they call asd… and then the rsa rebuildable squonk attomizer… made me forget all about my boost lmao… :stuck_out_tongue:

I am so sidetracking this thread of yours Ogre… Im sorry… :frowning:
but maybe I should go grab another boost for back up… they are just too much fun… :slight_smile:

1 Like

All good. Where the thread goes, it goes. In fact, you got me thinking about squonking, I might just pull one out and do part of the day with it.

3 Likes

Great review! I have used this thing at work now probably coming up to 6 months, great for what it is. In fact I have 3 of them.

Didn’t know there was this tool to remove the coil, I always pull and jiggle it from the bottom.

I was surprised that it handles 80/20 and I found there was no need to up the nicotine, when I did head spin central :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s a cool little set up @marsh8… just dont take it dancing!! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thank you sir! Good to know it will handle thicker e-juice. Pretty impressive in my books.

3 Likes

And I thought I was the only one. It’s disgusting. I don’t taste it on every pod but quite a few of them.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one also. Nobody ever mentioned it before.

3 Likes

I mention it a few times in my reviews. I don’t always taste it though, for which I am glad but the ones I do taste are horrid, vomit inducing garbage. :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :rage:

2 Likes

Ok then, I can’t say I find it that bad but it definitely is not pleasurable to vape.

4 Likes

Yo! @SessionDrummer! You called it. It took a couple of days but YouTube is now airing the video in full 2160P 4K ! You do have to click on the little gear at the bottom and choose that resolution. It just took them a bit I guess.

2 Likes