Ogre spies a Grus UPDATED

14 Likes

Great review. I love seeing the testing on equipment. Thanks for taking the time to record and share!!

7 Likes

Awesome video @SmilingOgre, Really like that mod, and you really put that chip through the paces! Great work :+1:

7 Likes

@SthrnMixer and @Rocky02852,

Thank you both!! Purely my pleasure. I thoroughly enjoyed doing that one. Learned quite a few new things. Still struggling with lighting however as you can tell as I squint in the last segment. All good, something else to learn about.

8 Likes

@SmilingOgre, thanks for my next installment of OgreVision. Love the detail, the instruments, and for all things holy, ZEROING the test equipment. LOVE IT. Great review, extra details on the testing, loading, etc. You just can’t get this stuff anywhere else.

Drone footage at the end with the specs ??

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great review Ogre, and I agree with all these other guys comments.

Dunno about the others, but I didn’t notice a thing. I think the creator (you in this case) is usually the harshest critic.

Thanks. :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you, thank you! That’s the geek side of me. Love twisting knobs! Give me a mixing board and I’m in heaven. And, yes sir, that was drone footage. Snuck that in, well, because I could. Really glad you enjoyed the extra footage. I’m sure other’s would go “OMG! How long does this thing go on” and that is fine too. I get quite a few folks saying they don’t understand the technical stuff and I’m hoping maybe this will help a little. I know you get it and that’s where you can appreciate it. That’s always wonderful to have happen too!

5 Likes

I think so …

5 Likes

Thank you my friend. You are probably right. I’m lookin at me going “what’s wrong with you boy”. I’ve developed an interest or maybe I’m just inquisitive in regard to cinematic video. I pretty much marvel at what is being done today, and, well, this aint it, lol. Gives me something to try to figure out.

5 Likes

I apologize, it was not my intent to spend your money, lol. I don’t think you’ll regret it. Thanks for chiming in!!! Very much appreciated.

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! Let me know your thoughts after you road test it a little. I had a heck of a time deciding between carbon fiber and walnut.

5 Likes
6 Likes

That’s where I got mine. Can’t talk about it on youtube unfortunately. Average price for a Lost Vape with DNA was about $130 for me. Huge difference in price.

7 Likes

@SmilingOgre I was thinking about this last night after watching my daily OgreVision installment. Then it came to me, you remind me of an EE I used to work with at NASA.

He had decades of experience, old school, and a wealth of knowledge. He used to smoke Chesterfield cigs LOL. We would get into “discussions”, hehe, when troubleshooting boards, and he’d always scream, “In reference to WHAT”, hehe, i.e. getting signal in reference to what, etc.

Any way, not that it’s relevant, but that popped into my head.

KEEP the OgreVison coming brother, because often times, even IF people don’t THINK they’re getting it (learning), they might just be.

6 Likes

I’m honored to have been referenced to that memory! That reminds me of my favorite prof. Obviously we learned with books but he was always slapping us upside the head to “think” about what we were doing and not just follow the rote book litany.

7 Likes

He did that all by himself :laughing:

The only reason I’m watching this now is because I don’t have any money to spend so it’s safe.
I skipped Pugs latest review because the one before cost me :money_mouth_face:

It’s always a pleasure to watch an Ogrevision :clinking_glasses:
You’ve got some real nifty stuff in there. Ever thought about making a movie?

Damn, I almost bought one anyway. Just checked my mail and had an email from Cigabuy.
Only 8 left in stock for 26 euros.
https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-lost-vape-grus-100w-tc-box-mod-gunmetal-walnut-wood-p-20080.html

13 left of the SS.

https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-lost-vape-grus-100w-tc-box-mod-ss-carbon-fiber-p-20076.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=lost_vape_grus_in_stock

6 Likes

Wow, looks like a great price. Ah, I mean, save your money, or something like that. Never thought about making a movie… Maybe “Ogre eats his neighbor but remembers to say grace”? Not even sure if that would be a horror movie or a comedy. Ya gotta watch those @Steampugs reviews. He snags some real nice stuff that’s most always tempting.

5 Likes

That’s why I avoid him :laughing:

6 Likes

My pleasure Sir…

5 Likes

I have to confess that I did end up putting it in the shopping cart. After looking at the extra 9 euro for shipping and a mental picture of unopened boxes of gear in the spare room, I changed my mind :sweat_smile:

6 Likes