Ogre and the Augvape Intake

https://youtu.be/svqAgiA0uZo

10 Likes

Thank you! They did a nice job with this one. A+ vape!

6 Likes

Mine too, Iā€™m gonna end up in the poorhouse, I already got sold on the Teslacigs XT and now this :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Theyā€™ll make a wonderful couple!! Think of it that way.

6 Likes

@SmilingOgre You clearly have your video format down pat. Always a good watch.

5 Likes

Thank you sir! Been learning Adobe Premiere Pro. Wonderful video editer. Learned how to make subclips. Makes popping in and out of chairs a snap!

6 Likes

Very nice review Mr Ogre, thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you!, for watching and taking the time to post. Had fun doing this one. Easy to review a product I like.

6 Likes

Great review. My favorite top air flow RTA.

5 Likes

Thank you sir! Up until now mine was the single coil OBS Engine but I think it just moved to slot #2.

6 Likes

Definitely going on my wish list! Great job! Thanks for the review.

5 Likes

Brother Eddie, thank you! Went through three tanks with it today. Hard to put down.

6 Likes

I was just talking with Pipes on RTA recommendations. So youā€™re review is perfect timing for me. Iā€™m looking for something to set on my cylon that looks :sunglasses:ā€¦

6 Likes

Groove! That one should do the trick. Youā€™ll have a stylin Cylon.

6 Likes

I just ordered one, got some birthday money and it would look good on the XT that Iā€™ve also ordered.

I think I will skip your reviews for a while :laughing:

6 Likes

OMG! Thatā€™s hilarious! Congratulations! You will have one each fine vape. Iā€™ve only got one more in queue that I know of and I really think youā€™ll pass on this one. But who knows? Please let me know your thoughts on both when you get them. I do get questions and any and all input is valuable. I donā€™t pretend to catch everything.

7 Likes

That will take a little while. I go the China route because Iā€™ve got more patience than money.

6 Likes

The Intake arrived today, pretty fast considering I went the China route.
I put a coil in and wicked the thing but It wasnā€™t wicking very well. All the time something was nagging at the back of my mind.
I remembered something about damming the juice holes but I wasnā€™t sure if that was with this tank or another so I went back to your review.
Damn I didnā€™t dam but pushed the cotton all the way in.
It was easy to remedy and it is wicking great now. Iā€™m very happy with this tank.
I love my Troll but it tends to get moist underneath and that annoys me, especially when itā€™s sitting on top of my Paranormal.
Iā€™m just waiting for the XT now and itā€™s looking good according to the tracking website.
ā€˜Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Centreā€™ :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations! I glad you remembered that. It will vape drier that a popcorn fart with any amount of cotton in those holes. It is a tad finicky about how much cotton ā€œdanglesā€ into those juice holes. Without any cotton in there the flavor is great but it can spit a little. Glad you found the ā€œsweet spotā€. Iā€™m real happy with mine, in fact I picked up a second one. Hope your XT comes soon. Mine is right next to me ready to go. Hope you like it as much as I do.

6 Likes

On Ogre with pink scissors, go figure.

5 Likes