Ogre and the Augvape Intake

Since it is your review that made me buy it you’ll be the first to know. Especially when I’m displeased with it. In that case I might have to pay you a visit.
On second thought, I might end up as dinner :thinking:

3 Likes

You’re welcome any time! I’ll pull somebody out of the freezer ahead of time if you call first. They way you won’t have to worry.

5 Likes

Like those aye? My favorite. I’m trying to get in touch with my feminine side. So far not much luck.

4 Likes

As always another stellar review @SmilingOgre :+1:

Love your wicking technique too, that is what works best for me as well, different experience for sure if you don’t wick it right.

4 Likes

Amen!!! Thanks for the view over here too!!!

5 Likes

I tried a tiny strand of cotton in the juice holes and cut the rest off to use as a dam .
Every time I filled the tank, it spat and gurgled like mad and I had to turn it upside-down with a cloth under it because the juice would leak out of the drip tip.
After a few puffs I would have to repeat the process and then it would be fine.

I have nothing in the juice holes now, just using a dam and I haven’t had a single problem.

6 Likes

Wow! Great experiment. Very cool!

6 Likes

Love it when I hear innovative ideas like that. You out of the box people, you!

7 Likes

:ballot_box: :ballot_box_with_check: :card_file_box: :inbox_tray: :mailbox: :mailbox_closed: :mailbox_with_mail: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :outbox_tray: :postbox: :toolbox: :takeout_box: or this one :boxing_glove: :grinning:

7 Likes

Let me know what you think when you get a chance.

6 Likes

Wonderful! Well, that you like the atty… Hope you get over the cold allergy fast. Love getting great products to great people!!!

6 Likes