Oak Island 2019

Has anyone else even been watching this season? They have made some crazy progress. I won’t say anything else though, but don’t miss next Tuesday’s airing!

5 Likes

I won’t squeal. Next week’s looks to be fantastic.

3 Likes

M-O-O-N spells awesome!!! Boy what a season it has been.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s been a good season, had high hopes for that new dig to the money pit though…but…as always, you get the build up and…bedrock :confounded:

2 Likes

But… there is also this evening’s episode and a new 8 foot can going in!

2 Likes

Can’t wait man :grin::+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Whoops, next Tuesday actually. I got excited, sorry.

2 Likes

So I got this order from Advanced Vape Supply earlier in the week. Shouldn’t this be under Vape Mail you might ask? Well normally yes. But notice the bandana they sent with the order. It has the All Seeing Eye and the architect’s compass in their logo. Both symbols used by the Freemasons. I think Marty, Rick and the Oak Island Team should head over to Advanced Vape Supply, have a good vape and buy some awesome wire and interview them about what they know about the Templars burying treasure on their island.

AVS

4 Likes

That’s a real bobby dazzler!

3 Likes

Hmmm,

1 Like

IDK, just stumbled across this thread, honestly never heard of this show, I must be living under a rock LOL. Now I gotta watch it !

4 Likes

WTF, another show I never got around to watching, thanks for the Spoiler Alert! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Gonna have to look up that Oak Island show, been outta work for bout 6 weeks now and binged watched a bunch of shows, running out of stuff to watch!
Opps gotta go, ole lady waiting and it’s Whipped Cream night!

4 Likes

Marty Lagina is worth somewhere between 40-100 million dollars. He is an engineer and a lawyer from what I have read. He sold an energy company in the past for 58 million. Currently he owns vineyards, a renewable energy company and 78% of Oak Island. I would assume they make quite a bit of money from tours and merchandising. Marty produces the show so probably reaps the majority of the profits. Being that its a very popular show, I would think the commercials easily fund everything.

5 Likes

Knights Templer in Nova Scotia??? :joy:
The religious order was disbanded in 1312, by Pope Clement V, after posing a financial, political and militarial threat to the Vatican and French monarchy.
Earliest reference I can find for Europeans (French) in Nova Sotia is 1604 in Port-Royal, Acadia.
Perhaps the Templers hitched a ride with :alien: to bury their treasure? :thinking:

2 Likes

Make fun all you want. They’ve found silver artifacts dating to the 1300’s, and dendrochronology from works dating back to the 1200’s showing that’s when someone made the ‘swamp’, so there’s something going on there worth investigating. And makes for fun TV. :wink:

2 Likes

I guess that it’s feasible that early French settlers may have had Templer relics with them.
Not so sure on the swamp building thing. Only native Indians around during that period, and I thought that most of those were nomadic?
Still, if it’s entertaining TV…
I watched S1 E8 of The Mandalorian yesterday and Nursery / Bounty Hunter droid, IG-11, walked through a river of molten lava! :flushed:

2 Likes

When does the new season start does anyone know?

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the second season to hit Netflix… :rage:

I hate when they only add one or two seasons of a long running show. (I realize this isn’t one, but still… lol)

2 Likes

Indeed it is!
For whatever reason, I thought y’all were only on s3 or s4.

3 Likes