Oak Island 2019

Decent first episode, but for a two hour episode, I was hoping for more excavation. Looks like it will be a good season thought!!

1 Like

I have never heard of it, what’s it about?

2 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::grimacing:

Never heard?!?!?!?!?

2 Likes

I get that quite often, most often I’m asked under which rock I’m living. It keeps me sane :grin:
I will have to check that out, just started watching The Devil Next Door on Netflix.

3 Likes

No worries there; I just finished Breaking Bad. Wow that was really good!!! Almost cried when he died.

3 Likes

That’s on my list too, it can take a while before I get to it.
So far I’ve been watching Would I Lie To You on a loop on Youtube, It doesn’t contain any news and I get to exercise my abdomen at the same time.
Just stumbled on that Devil thing when I signed in to Netflix, I’m quite bored already, it’s not even remotely funny.
I just want to watch some silly shit that’ll make me laugh.

3 Likes

Do you like standup comedy? Lots of amazing standup on Netflix…also, check out F is for family for some funny silly shit, cartoon created by bill burr, don’t watch with children or people sensitive to profanity though lol

1 Like

I certainly do, I’ve watched everything I could find that I liked on Netflix and don’t talk to me about Bill Burr, I’ve send my children out into the world to fend for themselves so I can watch him without worrying about their sensitive souls :grin: