Oak Island 2019

Decent first episode, but for a two hour episode, I was hoping for more excavation. Looks like it will be a good season thought!!

2 Likes

I have never heard of it, what’s it about?

4 Likes

I get that quite often, most often I’m asked under which rock I’m living. It keeps me sane :grin:
I will have to check that out, just started watching The Devil Next Door on Netflix.

4 Likes

That’s on my list too, it can take a while before I get to it.
So far I’ve been watching Would I Lie To You on a loop on Youtube, It doesn’t contain any news and I get to exercise my abdomen at the same time.
Just stumbled on that Devil thing when I signed in to Netflix, I’m quite bored already, it’s not even remotely funny.
I just want to watch some silly shit that’ll make me laugh.

5 Likes

Do you like standup comedy? Lots of amazing standup on Netflix…also, check out F is for family for some funny silly shit, cartoon created by bill burr, don’t watch with children or people sensitive to profanity though lol

1 Like

I certainly do, I’ve watched everything I could find that I liked on Netflix and don’t talk to me about Bill Burr, I’ve send my children out into the world to fend for themselves so I can watch him without worrying about their sensitive souls :grin:

1 Like

Definitely watch F is for family then, I love bill burr lol I tell people he is my spirit animal…have you seen the clip from like 10 years ago where he went off on a huge crowd in Philadelphia for 10 minutes straight?

1 Like

Have they found anything on oak island yet? I watched it years ago, it came on after hunting hitler which was another great show, but it started to feel like they were never going to find anything and I lost hope lol

Too much to go into on a cell phone keyboard. Lot’s of circumstantial finds. Should be a good season!

1 Like

I might have to get back into it lol

2 Likes

They deserved every bit of that rant.

1 Like

Me and Jo LOVE Oak Island, I didn’t know the new season had started, I think we’re quite a few months behind you but I can download it from somewhere. Thanks for the heads up man. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Oooh, good one tonight!

2 Likes

Shuttup!! I need to download it lmao :joy:
No spoilers!

3 Likes

OK, nothing from me. If it’s one thing I hate, it’s people who ruin episodes especially when asked not to. I certainly won’t tell you they found- nope!!! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

OoooooOOOOoooo its a bobby dazzler!

3 Likes

Definitely a top pocket find!

2 Likes

Urly fifteenth sentry easy! :joy:

4 Likes

I have no idea what that means, but you get a like anyway. It must be something spiffy.

3 Likes

Promises to be excellent tonight!!!

3 Likes