Nic Salts - More addictive than freebase?

I have always used VG nic salts so I can’t really comment on the PG version but the consistency should be exactly the same as FB

4 Likes

Yes, at room temp mine is the consistency you’d expect it should be, @anon96069639.

3 Likes

I remember having my legs just fold after smoking a ciggy way back when. I was 9 so I had to do it sneakily and when I was at camp for a few day and didn’t have any smokes that’s what happened when I had one again.

I stole a Montano from my sister once and that was way heavier than I was used to. I passed out and woke up with shit in my pants :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

But, was it yours…

I remember when I smoked my first analogs. I was older than most of you and didn’t pick it up until I was about 24. Co-workers who were long time smokers used to laugh at me when I told them I don’t believe that the tingles will ever go away. They did. of course, and I was left with a smelly, expensive habit. I recall it was about two weeks that I got the tingles before that finally wore off.

1 Like

I’m afraid it was :poop:
I did finally understand the comments I would get from people who saw me smoke to tie up my trouser legs with elastic bands :rofl:

4 Likes

No, i titration kit, dont function on nicsalts, because errors in readings the acidics doo when altered to a nicsalt.

1 Like

IMHO, it’s all about how they’re used. Obviously salts are less abrasive to the throat and therefore can be boosted to much higher levels in a mix without irritation. Juul, selling at 50mg is definitely more addictive and akin to the tobacco industry in a deceptive manner. Using 2mg in home brew however is using 2mg, end of story, and the reduced throat irritation is a beatitude for some of us. Here again, I feel the vaping industry fell short in promoting salts for only high nic mtl vaping. Salts have benefits across the board dependent upon the person using them.

3 Likes

Right on, Brother Fur. I avoided using salts for a long time because all I read about them was high % only, not for DL, etc…

2 Likes

Brother fur, I kinda like that. Now if you add nasty, ugly, and smells bad, you will have conveyed a true complement!

2 Likes

Sorry, I assumed those were implied!

1 Like