New TFN NIC from Liquid Nicotine Warehouse

Ya okay… understand that for sure :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Never had any problems in around 9 years, but usually i buy from other places.

2 Likes

Nope, you are not alone. As @Fiddy mentioned, it is because the nic is too

high. I posted about it on ELR when they first came out but I can’t remember the post.

What does that mean, they faked the non-tobacco nic?

I have always wanted to get some pure nic but there are kids and animals around and it costs too much. LOL, I laugh because it’s more to the point that it costs too much. :grin:
@BigDisplay do you mind telling me the name of your vape business and or a web page?

Mine was a loss of breath which could be “tightening” in the chest

That is exactly what they did and charged a fortune for it

I’m sorry but understand. They used Freebase and said it was Salts?

Na they used freebase derived from tobacco and said it was synthetic made in a lab and slapped a massive price tag on it

2 Likes

Ewwwwww, that’s rather fucked up …

3 Likes

Here is the link to the finding from next generation labs

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/02/22/926660/0/en/Testing-from-Next-Generation-Labs-Finds-HiLIQ-s-NTN-is-Derived-From-Tobacco.html

3 Likes

I said a long time ago we’d be chewing Nicorette and spitting it in our juice. I’m so broken up about this whole thing…sigh.

1 Like

Nicopure Labs took the FDA to court over synthetic nic and I believe that they initially won I am not sure if synth nic continues to be outside the Deeming Regs or if the hole has been closed to cover all nicotine or not.

3 Likes

Holy lord, never heard this before.
Maybe they lost many customers after this stunt, because around 1 month ago, i got a very good price.

The prices have been sky high the last year 1-1½, because lack of nicotine resources they all said, so i was surprised i get the good old vendor price offer.

2 Likes