New TFN NIC from Liquid Nicotine Warehouse

I have a b2b with chemnovatic but every time I go to buy something the shipping just murders it.

I got a shipping price for nic salts powder 1kg (450mg/gram I think it was or thereabouts) a while back the shipping was quoted at 1,905.11 € I just laughed my ass off

1 Like

LOL I do the exact same thing and then after they have been on the lower nic for a min I tell them. Just in case they go and purchase some commercial juice.

1 Like

WHEW, 21 replies since last night, haven’t read all yet, but ^^^^^ was my initial thought, hence the share.

@St3v0 same EXACT thing happens to me. Thought I was alone …

1 Like

it isn’t a fact tho currently all Nic irrelevant of source is classed as a tobacco product - I do believe there is an appeal on that pending tho I just cant find the details

2 Likes

Don’t know if it’s the acid or what…, I guess it’s like Fiddy said… too high of content…, any time tht I’ve ever vaped any salt, it’s always been 50+ nic…

1 Like

A long while back, when first trying out LNW’s FB NIC (which is all I use now BTW), I tried some of their Salts. Had coughing fits, no matter the strength. Picked up two commercial salts juices to verify, and YES, indeed, it just seems to make me cough no matter what brand, or strength, so at least for ME, I’m kinda out of the Salt market.

Idk then…, maybe it is because of the acid :man_shrugging:

1 Like

LNW is where I get my nic…, taste fine & gets the job done…, cheaper prices than anywhere else too😉

1 Like

@St3v0 as a DIEHARD Nude NIC user, I wasn’t prepared for how CLEAR, CLEAN, and TASTELESS the LNW NIC was. Impressed me enough to SWITCH !!!

2 Likes

A lot of people have an issue with benzoic salts which can cause a tightening in the chest. I have not heard of any issues with Salicylic or Malic salts (personally not saying there isn’t peeps with issues). One thing tho is malic acid salts will kill your coils fairly quickly. Salicylic is the most transparent taste-wise but quite often has a slight brown tint which many mistake for oxidation.

3 Likes

Interesting @woftam. My personal issue wasn’t really any tightening, but literally coughing. I too, had assumed too high, and dropped the salts way down, and still I got it. Wife, most clients, no issues LOL, but for me, I get the whooping Salts cough for some reason. Lucky me ehh ?

3 Likes

Do you know which version you got? Benzoic salts are often referred to as hit (from memory) and Salicylic smooth (been awhile since I ordered from anywhere but LNW)

3 Likes

TBH, I never ordered/used any NN Salts, i.e. Hit, Smooth, etc. @woftam, only LNW, and 2 different commercial salt juices.

2 Likes

My cost for shipping 2 liter pure nicotine from Chemnovatic is 112.36 €.
It’s a lot, but again i mix it up to 100mg in liter bottle, which I sell to my customers.

High shipping price to Denmark, but again it’s part of the game.
No matter what i import to Denmark, shipping prices are sky high :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Ya i will give them a break because it was to Australia but still I did give em a bit of a serve

Im sorry for wasting your time because there is no chance I will ever pay 1,905.11 eur to get a 1.1 kg package shipped to anywhere other than shipping to mars. Please cancel my order and my account there will be no way we can ever do business if you think this is even remotely acceptable.

2 Likes

Same here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:…,

1 Like

Not bad :grin:

1 Like

WTF… Totally insane, must be a fail or something.

Sometimes I buy from HiLIQ to, they have the same good quality products like Chemnovatic, but the with a better price.
They can shipp to me from Poland with their normal prices or from China, where they use labels for the nicotine printed essential oil.
This cost me 700$ for 2 liter pure nicotine And the shipping cost, very good price (for me it is).
This i buy wholesale to (for my firm) :+1:t2:

https://www.hiliq.com/en

2 Likes

I stopped trusting hiliq many years back when they faked the non tobacco nic (i found their fb quite harsh too) the last bottle I got from them was probably 4 1/2 years back since then I have been salts only

2 Likes