Need help with some Menthol recipes

Yeah… what’d ya come up with, @SessionDrummer :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

:coffee:

2 Likes

@gus-gus, @SmokyBlue, I’ve mixed up a few, but haven’t had time to get them to him yet. So far, just Smoky’s bacco recipes. @woftam was kind enough to offer some suggestions as well, so may add them to the list to get to him.

3 Likes

You can also do simple 1/2 fruits with ice and cool menthol too, @SessionDrummer
You never know… you might hit the spot with him on that too…

I have some other recipes… if I have time tonight, will dig… dunno tho. I have make a trip to walmart now. Ed busted the broom, I am out of vinegar and have about 100.00 in stuffages I need to snag from a few other shops… might take me a bit.

2 Likes

I tell you what, just busy as hell here, hehe, BUT, I did manage to mix up the Trinity Ice Cream which has some minor cooling in it, and dammit, I just RE-reminded myself, that I just can’t vape cooling agents. I try, it doesn’t work out, I wait a year, I try again, same thing.

I hate to mix up something I can’t personally try and test first.

Roger that on the half fruits @SmokyBlue.

2 Likes

Cooling needs a little time - is it ws-23? Because if it is koolada ws3 I am with you cannot even vape that after a year

3 Likes

Yes @woftam it was WS-23. :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

I guess it’s why I love the ice and cool menthol combo…
As much as it is customizable… it’s pretty much vape ready within a couple days if not sooner.

atm I am doing:

Ice .4%
cool menthol 3 drops/30ml

sometimes it’s more like:

Ice .4%
cool menthol .2%

sometimes just

Ice .2%
cool menthol .2%

or I might add a couple drops up to 6 drops/30ml of cream de menthe to add some creamy in… with the change of seasons… yeps, back on the chilled vapes… :smiley:

Just hope it helps Sd… if you need those 2… let me know.
I need to put in an order one of these days.

2 Likes

I made my melon concoction.
This is what I ended up with.

Minty Melon Cookie
0.7% Biscuit JF
1.5% Crème de Menthe FLV
0.4% Frost INW
2% Wild Melon FLV

I decided to add some biscuit, don’t really know why. I just never used it before and thought it might be a nice addition.
It is no more than a background flavour.
Think of Melon sorbet with one of those wafer biscuits on top.
I like it actually, which is a good thing cause I made 100ml.

3 Likes