Need help with some Menthol recipes

:rofl:

And I spoke too soon, I went and looked at my stash after posting this morning and knew this one would come into play. Better start a cart :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Snap 2021-02-18 at 05.56.55

5 Likes

I missed the . in front of the 8 because of the otherā€¦
8% CrĆØme de Menthe :scream:
I donā€™t have the Alpine, never bothered because I already had about 6 versions of strawberry Iā€™ve never used + strawberry and cream, strawberry kiwi and strawberry shortcake.
So much waste :sob:

I havenā€™t got that either :neutral_face:

4 Likes

itā€™s cool Joseā€¦
I think I got hungry last night and added more on the strawberries than I should hehe! :sparkling_heart:
Play with what you have and lemme knowā€¦ I hope you will like the idea! :cool_capy:

3 Likes

Let me digā€¦ I know I have those 2ā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think we have the same affliction. With me it was the nicotine, I donā€™t know where my head was but I added way too much :woman_facepalming:

So now I have 50ml instead of 30 with the CrĆØme de Menthe added.
I will add the strawberry in 3 to 5 days and I think I might add a few drops of FAā€™s Red Touch instead of the Alpine.
Will taste it first though, maybe the strawberry will be enough by itself.

I will leave it like that and see how that tastes without cream first.
Me thinks Iā€™m adventurous enough with the strawberry for now :sweat_smile:

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I canā€™t ask you to do that. I completely fucked the order LOL. CANā€™T believe I forgot them.

3 Likes

You sure, I have to run around tomorrow with a full day of errands.
I donā€™t mind.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s up to you @SmokyBlue, I mean ā€œSure, Iā€™ll vapeā€™m sillyā€, but something about YOU having to clean up MY fucked up order LOL.

If you feel so inclined Maā€™am. I canā€™t fight you.

3 Likes

I gotchya!! haha!!
Found your address in the folderā€¦ already printedā€¦
I have to send off a buddy of mine a chemo cap anyways so all is fine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @SessionDrummer, I donā€™t know if you have sorted your mate out yet with his menthol recipe but if not and he wants a more basic style of menthol vape then Inawera Eucalyptus and Mint is a good solid flavour wether used alone or in a recipe. Itā€™s got quite a kick to it as itā€™s pretty powerful stuff but great for helping to curb cigarette cravings. Itā€™s only a suggestion for you mate but I thought it might come in handy here.

2 Likes

Thanks @JimmyLee.

1 Like

You would probably know me better as Lucas James Holden from ELR, donā€™t ask itā€™s a very long story lol.

4 Likes

Lucas !!! Welcome.

3 Likes

Thanks mate.:grinning:

2 Likes

I do know who you are :slight_smile: haha!! :tada:
Find a seat, keep the popcorn goingā€¦ coffee is in the back somewhere :v: :partying_face: :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks @SmokyBlue, Iā€™ve already found myself a grand old comfy armchair and I have a fine cup of Yorkshire Tea in hand but I will decline the popcorn for now if you donā€™t mind as Iā€™m rather enjoying the Rich Tea Biscuits all complementary of the house :joy:

4 Likes

I couldnā€™t find this post anywhere till I discovered I was looking on the wrong forum :woman_facepalming:

I only put the strawberry in at .6 without adding another one.
I was sure glad I did that.
No idea what the problem is between me and strawberry, other than eating them I sure donā€™t like to vape any of it.

I ended up putting the crĆØme de menthe up to 1.2 and added .4 of INW frost.
The strawberry has faded to almost nothing so it is vapeable. I know thatā€™s not a word but Iā€™m still gonna use it :grin:

This is final, my relationship with strawberry is definitely over. :fist_left:

This combo might be nice with Wild Melon instead of strawberry. Iā€™m going to have to try that out.

2 Likes

Strawberry under .6% will tend to fade downā€¦ which is a good thing.
I really think there is an art to strawberry, Joseā€¦ and I think a lot of us are guilty in overdoing/overusing strawberry. When you eat oneā€¦ itā€™s sweet, juicy and yes, redā€¦ but!! with the way all strawberry flavors tasteā€¦ not the real fruit, we all tend to get an idea that the real taste, tastes a lot stronger. Thatā€™s just not the case :slight_smile: it also leads to strawberry blindness when you push the strawberry too hard.

Strawberries are mild mellow and help other flavors outā€¦ leaving behind trace berry tastes that depending on how itā€™s used, can sweeten without tasting berries :stuck_out_tongue: Funny how that works out :rofl:

Let me know what you end up with wild melon. I know 1-6 drops in 30ml leaves that wetness taste, and not much mellon. To get that true African horned melon to really show upā€¦ try 1% and higherā€¦

2 Likes

how was that @SessionDrummer ? Did you find any menthol that he would like?

3 Likes