My dream car/truck

Probably :slight_smile:

I see a lot of team each time I’m in the US.

This piece of junk was the highlight of Israeli automotive industry:

You can imagine why we like foreign cars :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Its’ rarity here would make it sorta collectible. I bet a decent driver would fetch $3k.

1 Like

It’s equivalent of the east german Trabant. Cardboard/resin body. In eastern europe pigs used to eat the trabant, and here camels would eat the Sussita

3 Likes

How about another HEMI… Definitely just about the best looking thing Plymouth ever rolled off the line. 73 Hemi Cuda.

1 Like

Oh I love that one :slight_smile:

And this one as well:

5 Likes

67 Pontiac GTO (or LeMans)?

1 Like

67 GTO. You definitely know your classic cars :slight_smile:

2 Likes

American ones, anyway. I grew up with these babies still on the road. They were not new, but had not yet aged out. I had some, back when you could get a rustbucket version for a few hundred dollars.

2 Likes

There are no classic cars beside American and British ones. Germans made crap in the 50’s and 60’s, and Japanese were even worse

1 Like

This one is also a dream but I don’t see a chance of owning one ever:

4 Likes

Something like a 67 Jag? Man that’s a pricey thing!!

Always liked these little oddballs.

3 Likes

Close. It’s a 68’

But lemme drag out a photo of me with an absolute classic that is owned by my family and I drove two years ago :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Google Photos

That is me, and the car is of course a 1969 Charger

5 Likes

No fair. I was about to guess.

That specific charger was purchased in 1969 by my wifes uncles father in Pittsburgh, PA. It’s been in the family ever since. 100% original. Paint was re-done a few times. Only 55k miles on the meter.Today its owned by my wifes cousin and it relocated to Montreal Canada

2 Likes

Google Photos

3 Likes

Is it weird that I love the giant radiator it took to keep that power plant cool? :crazy_face: :laughing:

1 Like

And this is the small block. Imagine the radiator on the big block version :slight_smile:

1 Like

No love for the Night Runner? How about if I guilt you into it… 'Tis mine…

1 Like