Musicians on VC, show us your setup

Alright, I’ve seen the Guitar thread, but let’s just open this up to ALL the musicians. Show us your setup, rig, what you’re playing. Yeah, yeah, guitarists can too. :smiley:

7 Likes

Just to show my Aussie brother @woftam, I’m serious. I’d be gutted if my recorder didn’t cut the mustard. :joy:

11 Likes

I had to learn how to play the board …

10 Likes

I’m just looking for a decent picture of me playing my organ… I’ll be right with ya…

10 Likes

11 Likes

Cu cu @SmilingOgre

5 Likes

Playing guitar is dangerous, switch to drums, and these things never happen …

3 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Beautiful!!! just beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love polished cymbals! I remember my old drummer would spend hours polishing before a gig… he said they sounded better

5 Likes

One of many!

11 Likes

Thank you very much @Earl. It takes me about 6 hours to clean them all, and damn, what a PITA. IMO (some people prefer a dirtier, patina sound), but I think shimmering and bright is the way they are meant to be.

7 Likes

Love the finish on that one @Earl

5 Likes

A good skin flute player is hard to find.

11 Likes

Anything to bring out the grain and natural beauty of the wood is just ok with me! :wink:

6 Likes

You are just looking in the wrong places :wink: :rofl:

6 Likes

Naw, it always gets hard when I find one.

6 Likes

This is one of my 3 string guitars… This one is my oldest, built by my friend Chris Weeklyhouse. I picked it up from him to learn my chords and pick around as well as teach my son and his friends… It’s a good beater gitty :smiley:

8 Likes

That makes me want a drink for some reason. :sunglasses:

3 Likes