Juice Storage

It’s coming into focus @Rocky02852.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m really happy with what I got accomplished today, and still got room for maybe 18-20 more flavors :joy: , and then what :man_shrugging: LOL
All my Savory flavors are still double freezer bagged sealed out in the garage because of (you know who) :wink:
I started putting them up with the TFA and was sorting alphabetically but that was a pita so just put the rest up by MFG :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 the only way I could keep sane, was to group by MFG, then alphabetically inside of that grouping. ANY/ALL other attempts failed.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll get to the alphabetically sorting at some point, just a lot going on atm, I also ordered a new chair too and still wanna get some of those LED lights you posted in the other thread, but it’s hard to find maybe it was in the PUB category, for some reason none of those post show up in my drop down of recent post :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yeah @Rocky02852 I had a hard time finding it too.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0197ZOAKE

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to read all the labels without them LOL.

4 Likes

Thanks Dman, added to my wish list. Pretty sure your post was in the pub category but seems like it’s a pita to find :man_shrugging:
Gonna have to look into that :ok_hand:

2 Likes
5 Likes

So far, loving the new (2 sizes) IRIS USA Stackable Storage Bin Totes for the flavors. I had been using some much smaller, flip top lid containers, but once stacked, they turned into a leaning disaster. More details, as opposed to JUST links, and “Buy it, buy it NOW” statements.

The 5 quarts are great for smaller 30ml bottles, while the 12 quarts are perfect for 120ml bottles, and even bigger when laid on their sides. I had briefly considered even BIGGER ones, so even my BIG bottles could be stood upright, but it would waste too much space.

Now I use these for storage and overflow, not for my working bottles which are all racked up for quick, easy use. Strong, stackable, and sturdy once stacked which is why I switched to them. Juice proof, so if you happened to have a leaker, it’s not leaking out of the container.

5 qt.

12 qt.

5 Likes

SD, are the bottoms on the inside completely flat? Meaning, is there ribbing(similar to the lids) that would cause bottles to not want to sit nicely? I’m looking at their sturdy looking shelving units also.

4 Likes

It don’t matter to SD he’s got them stuffed full

3 Likes

@whthek, GREAT question. The “insides” are almost completely flat, with minor indents for the handle groove, and push outs (feet if you will, for stacking), and you can just LOAD them up !!!

3 Likes

Closeups on the 5qt @whthek

4 Likes

Thanks! I asked because I’d be using these more for drawing from(per mixing session), rather than any type of long term storage(which I presume is how your using them). It’s a PITA to pluck a bottle out of a bin, and have the rest of them collapse/tip over on each other. Yes, I try to keep my flavors alphabetized… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Well you’ll have to decide if it’s the right “plucking” bin for you or not. I liked the fact that not only were they flat (inside and out), but stackable. I do keep the lids on, and the two clasps clasped. Don’t know if that is a negative or not for you @whthek. Thin but sturdy, AND, stacked, they are very firm, no tipping, even 8 higher or more, I checked.

4 Likes

Atm I’m thinking a 6pack of 12qt., and a 10pack of 5qt. bins, with(maybe) this rack…https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09BG9D42H/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AHRC72ILVKNNA&th=1
As I get settled into my new place, and organize my vape lab, I’ll have a better picture of what would work best. Lids off would probably work best for my purposes, and keep the whole rack dark with some type of covering.

4 Likes

Snap, did you move ?? If so, I forgot.

3 Likes

CT in rear view mirror, SD…Central FL for the duration! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

How’s the vaping situation down there @whthek ??

4 Likes

TBH, haven’t gotten out much, yet. Been completely consumed with finding/buying a home, and now, working on said home! I will say that I believe there are many more people who vape, but keep it ‘close to the vest’, SD. Because of the stigma the media has attached to it.

5 Likes