INW Yes We Cheesecake

Just wanting to know if anyone has done notes for INW Yes We Cheesecake.

10 Likes

Yup there is coconut in YWCC

Yes, We Cheesecake Inawera 1-1.5
This is one of my fav cheesecakes. It is a full cheesecake with a great balance of graham and cheesecake very creamy, hints of coconut. excellent mouthfeel and texture. Needs a little settle time to be at its best.

Drop it back a little. If you use it lower and pair it with another cheesecake the coconut will still be there but only hints and will add to the creaminess.
What do you have?

12 Likes

Sorry…, don’t know if it would work or not, as I haven’t used INWsYWCC…, but most times I have made something cheesecake, I mix a little FLV brie cheese in to boost;)… maybe tht would cover up tht coconut flavor…

7 Likes

if you a shooting for a plain cheesecake try 1:1 Cap NY with YWCC 1-1.5 of each - if would want hints of sb and coconut use the WF (which is also an excellent cc)

You could also consider if you have any of the following
Hangsen Italian cream will sell the cream cheese a little more (.3-.5%)
Greek Yogurt FLV (.3-.5%) will also help

10 Likes

I do have the brie and i have seen peeps use it in CC or creams I just cant bring myself to even test it lol

9 Likes

I’ll have to try Greek yogurt in it sometime., I never thought of tht…, thanks mate;)…

11 Likes

Try it with TFA ccgc, it boosts the cheesy aspect to me… or FA nycc

9 Likes

[quote=“St3v0, post:8, topic:4310”]
FA nycc
[/quote] gives this a fuller cheese flavor

7 Likes

Just throwing my two cents out there Simon would probably help you better though!

9 Likes

My all time fave cheesecake is LorAnn. Not saying run out and buy it, but if it happens to catch your eye at some point - maybe even a small bottle, I’d suspect you wouldn’t regret it. It pairs very well with pretty much all other cheesecake flavors.

10 Likes

Brie is not at all what you might be thinking on, @woftam
It’s a mild cheese, definitely cheese, but I use it more for the mouthfeel I can pull from it at lower amounts… around .2% up to .4% in combo with Greek Yogurt at .12% or 3 drops in 30ml, with flv Cheesecake between .8% up to 1.4% turns that cheesecake flv has that tries to be an upscale cheesecake into something a bit more believable, and tastier. Some pastry zest with graham cracker can complete it for a cheap quick “greasy spoon” type restaurant… if you add some Starch Base to smooth the graham cracker into something home style… so many ways one could spin a really believable cheesecake. :slight_smile:

brie, used at .8% along with the cheesecake at .4% with sweet fig and some cinnamon crunch… is fantastic too :smiley: try some milk and honey with that at .6% and you have something delish!

11 Likes

I’ve used the Yes We CC at up to 2% Max I think, and found the coconut note comes through in everything except when I’ve used it with Lemon which seems to help cancel out the coconut, at least for me.
I do like a coconut note in some of my CC mixes but when I don’t I’ve been using Vanilla Custard CC (OOO) :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I went through the same issues with the coconut. I don’t mind coconut but the gamma lactones I am sensitive to. Other than taming it like was suggested you could try MB Cheesecake which does have some light lemon notes or LA cheesecake which can get like a bubblegum note but again I am sensitive to some of these notes. There is always WF strawberry cheesecake so it depends on what you are aiming for. Let us know if you need more ideas. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The bastards are bringing it via turtle.

5 Likes

I get things from Chefs in half the time.

7 Likes

This is all so interesting I am going to make some SFTS using these suggestions in the next few mins. Thanks for posting this!!

6 Likes