Introducing the GC, Game Changer e-liquid Homogenizer

That is a great flavor to test with …

9 Likes

I did go after it hard when first testing, put it this way, I wasn’t playing with simple fruits as much, but my candy mixes where definitely ready straight away.

8 Likes

@marsh8 so what was the outcome of the MF choc?

I’m not saying it isn’t ready to vape but it isn’t FULL. I am struggling with the word I need here. I used DEPTH earlier. It doesn’t have the…? Fullness, the depth, the matureness. I don’t know but this liquid is perfect with a 3 month steep. Maybe it doesn’t taste the same because there is no nic. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

5 Likes

Damn…I have been impressed with Recipes that hold up through 3 months but ive never had the desire to steep something through 3 months and take notes during that entire time to know the difference…After a month im typically happy to know that the Recipe taste hasnt lost its legs…

8 Likes

I mix practically only custards and creams, I’ve GC’d probably about …5 litres maybe?..and with all that my experience has been that the GC gives a similar result to around a month steep.
That thick ‘buttery’ mouthfeel you get does improve over the following week or so though.

14 Likes

It was as though it had been sitting for about a month.
Same as other MF I tested, Butterscotch, Caramel and the White Chocolate was at it’s creamy best.

I must admit the only 3 month old mixes that I’ve tested are forgotten ones that never got tested properly.

8 Likes

Yeah, I remember you asking if it was harsh, not harsh at all and I vaped it the whole day, same day I mixed it with the GC.

That stuff is the bomb by the way, if I didn’t know the ingredients I would have sworn it had sweetener in it. Best use of Alpine SB I have ever tasted.

Oh yeah, and in response to @Dan_the_Man question it depends. Some are good to go the same day and others benefit from sitting for 24 hours.

8 Likes

@Fiddy did an excellent job on that one. Have to agree with that statement.

6 Likes

I was sorta pissed, my first thought was…dammit, now I am gonna have to buy Alpine again when I run out…dammmmm you fiddy :wink:

7 Likes

Lucky I’d only ever used a few drops before, so I’m safe for now.

6 Likes

Hey I hope someone else has noticed this, or someone can ease my fears. I noticed during a cleaning of the homogenizer, that the white drive bits are starting to show signs of wear. Almost as if the teeth are losing a small amount of plastic material.

Am I running it to fast? Could this be pulling plastic particles into my mix? I haven’t noticed any debris in my mixes but I’m just curious. Not trying to break my GCH.

Also, does anyone else get a small amount of liquid coming out of their top hole on the probe sometimes when ramping up the speed? It dribbles down into the bottle with the rest of the mix and just mixes in with the rest. I’m assuming this is just mashed up liquid components? Thanks all

4 Likes

At first there was a little shaving hanging off , but i believe @anon96069639 and many others havebused this for 2 + years and it hasnt failed …I would only worry if a tooth ( point part ) broke off . As ling as it fita into housing id say you will be fine

The top hole is there to make sure no liquid goes into the housing or Rotary Tool so if say its doing its job …Ask @anon96069639 about it , do you have a small one or large

5 Likes

My Bad lmao…Problem with that one ( alpine strawberry ) is theres nothing like it :frowning:

5 Likes

I haven’t noticed that myself, have the large model but am in the que to get the small model as well.

Do you mean there are small plastic bits in your juice? The only thing I can think of is running it too fast without the second hole, not the top hole immersed into the juice. I actually run mine at medium speed on the Dremel RTX-B, has been what works best for me.

5 Likes

Wasn’t sure [in] which GC thread to drop this, but want to share the glass flasks that just came in from Amazon. These are perfect for the GC, mine’s the small version.

They’re 50ml, but the pics you see are holding straight up 60ml with lots of room left at the top. Sturdy, and all glass.

They did ship the wrong item first, but corrected it immediately and shipped the right product before I had a chance to return the item.

13 Likes

Sweet! Nice find!

5 Likes

This is what was in that Keylime bottle. First time mixing a known recipe that I had steeped before. Mixed yesterday morning, added nic about 11 hours later and took it to a gig. Vaped about 13 hours after mixing with the GC.

It tastes as if it had steeped (matured;) for 3+ weeks! Delicious.

@anon96069639, I’m a believer. Awesome job.

14 Likes

Oh ya!!! Now your cookin with gas. Welcome to the dark side of “mixing”!

11 Likes

Got a bottle warmer today on sale that I had my eye on for $AUD35. I added 100ml of VG to the baby bottle. Then added 50ml of water to the steamer. It heated the VG from 22C to 61.5C in 5 minutes. That is about 70F to 143F. I am happy with that. Easily adjustable for higher temperatures. I will post the video if I can figure it out.

8 Likes

I made a video, it is pretty boring but at least you can see what it does if interested.
https://youtu.be/1cKZCRQsx40

7 Likes