Hoho, DingDong, TimTam Aussie Vs US Treats

Oh yeah they are most of my favourites there!

You didn’t get any shit put it that way! :smiley:

2 Likes

Cool. Amazingly, the shipping says 2-7 days from AU to US. I kinda doubt that, but I can’t wait to try this stuff.

1 Like

Just took 6 weeks for me to get flavours from the states

1 Like

Lol. Where did you order from?

1 Like

This was BCF but it’s pretty standard during COVID used to take about 2 weeks

Ahh, gotcha. I haven’t ordered much stuff from overseas since this shit began. I kinda forgot about that. So I bet my order takes a lot longer.

1 Like

Yeah and postage is a killer from the states, cheapest is normally around $40 Aussie just for postage.
it’s cheaper normally for me to order from the UK.
Have to order mostly from overseas now my stash has built up :hot_face: :heavy_dollar_sign:

That blows. One thing common over here are “coupon codes”. If you search for codes on google you sometimes find some good deals like 20% off, free shipping, etc. You ever try that?

1 Like

You get free shipping from most places for orders over $100, there are a few good places if I want something quick but variety is so much more limited than what you guys talk about.

Don’t know that these would ship but can I tempt you into some of our ice creams

2 Likes

Haha, I wish I could order Ice Cream from around the globe! Those look yummy. A couple of those look real similar to stuff here in the States

1 Like

Where did you order from?

1 Like

It is in Australia, and shipping is a bit pricey, but if you order enough stuff it kinda offsets the price a lil. It has a thing there that tells you how much more you can order for the shipping price you are currently at. Shipping is through DHL, which in my experience is really fast, especially through customs. But who knows. 2-7 days estimated shipping could be 2-7 weeks with covid. I will keep everyone posted.

2 Likes

Seeing as I have been recently diagnosed as being lactose AND gluten intolerant…
This thread can eat a fat bag of dicks.
OK… Good… :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

And

:fu:

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

Well that bites the big one :cry:

3 Likes

you will love the redskins oh hell you will like all of it just be careful with the vegemite

4 Likes

Maybe I can offer some assistance, I know the prescription for a Pink Lady that will fix the rear end :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

oops replied to zip not @WickedFog - oh well I am new here so there is that

4 Likes

oh you have no idea…but on the plus side…I’m nicer to be around now :smirk: :dash: :dash:

2 Likes

You need lots of these, but don’t worry about your teeth

2 Likes