Hoho, DingDong, TimTam Aussie Vs US Treats

If you take the musk out it is an awesome candy base you can chuck any fruit at it (i have a watermelon that is similar

1 Like

Opps having a meltdown here, nothing loading, leave ya with this one,

Here’s a recipe I just transferred over. Based of another cracking chocolate.

Cherry Ripe Cheesecake

Ingredients %
Boysenberry - Flavorah 0.60
Cherry - VSO Flavours 1.20
Cookie Butter (SC) - Wonder Flavours (SC) 1.20
Dark Chocolate - Medicine Flower 0.50
Sweet Coconut - Flavorah 1.00
Yes, We Cheesecake - Inawera 3.00

Flavor total: 7.50%

4 Likes

Looks damn good, I’ve not had much success with Chocolate mixes and a little gun shy to pick up any, I’d be hard pressed to pick up the MF only to not use it

That’s quite enough out of you!! :sweat_smile: Just had to throw in the chocolate!!

1 Like

When I get my shit together I will send ya some samples of some of my chocolatey vapes.

1 Like

Need to try that MF Dark Chocolate with this

Well shit. Where do you go to make a recipe public? And why the hell is it so hard to find?

on your recipe list you will see it 3rd along

Oh, mine looks nothing like that. I am on an Android phone. Let me switch to desktop view

Ok, really strange. I just switched apps to the calculator, and for a second I saw that column. But it went away, and even zooming in and out does not bring it back…

Ok, desktop view worked.

1 Like

Ok, I give up. It is set to public.

Why does it say Twixted, then “revs” after the “i” symbol?

we automatically store all revisions so you can go back and see what you have done. It will return soon as we clean up currently it links the the dashboard which is defunct - @grubby will get to it when he can

Ya it is set to public just the forum is in a bad mood today

1 Like

That is what I thought it was. I had to fix a couple flavor names.

if you click on the link and remove the /dashboard out of the 404 error you will see your revisions list

1 Like

Oh, I totally forgot about Fannie May chocolates.
Beat this Aussies… Pixies - chocolate, caramel, and pecans.
pixi

4 Likes

Oh I think I will be looking for them, looks like you found a winner! :tada:

1 Like

I ordered this care package along with my Tim Tams. Did I pick anything good here?

4 Likes