Hoho, DingDong, TimTam Aussie Vs US Treats

No, not a US thing I guess. Tim Tams is an Aussie thing, maybe an after dinner treat. Here in the US we like Ding Dongs Coffee after dinner :ok_hand:

5 Likes

All right, let’s see you bite the end off a Ding Dong and use it like a straw to suck up some Ding Dong coffee. My god, whoever named them Ding Dongs is a COMICAL GENIUS.

Wonder if the same person named Ho Ho’s

6 Likes

Oh yeah the Aussies would lap this name up :rofl:

6 Likes

LMFAO :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, it gets worse

7 Likes

IDK them Tim Tams are looking better now, put me in the eBay pool :ok_hand:
But do they come in a K-Cup :thinking:

3 Likes

I think I will wait til winter. If they shipped me 24 packages of those in this heat I would probably receive 24 packages of strawberry and chocolate goo.

4 Likes

That would be interesting. I didn’t even notice you got k-cups. Dammit, I need a Kuerig.

3 Likes

But it’s winter now, these are a special one. Might not be around all the time. Hate to be the Debbie Downer :rofl:

4 Likes

Your starting a Tim Tam panic. :joy:

7 Likes

FOUND EM!!!

4 Likes

Awesome I want to try “The Tim Tam Slam” :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah, I shared a video of that. I got my Sunshine Coast Strawberries and Creams ordered! Woohoo!

1 Like

Oh man, they’re on sale but shipping to US is 24 bucks for 3. I know my Lady would love um, but think I’ll wait for your review :+1:

2 Likes

Maybe I could offer my assistance :rofl: and help you fill a whole box of Aussie treats. Wouldn’t want you to get in trouble for nothing :beers:

3 Likes

Oh I get in trouble For Nothing all the time.
Tell me more, I’ll trade you 2 Ding Dongs for a Tim Tam :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Well, as to not waste shipping, I filled up my cart with a care package. So the overall shipping per item wasn’t too bad. One question @marsh8 - what is vegemite?

I saw them eating it on Gold Rush, and one guy really hated it.

2 Likes

If I think you can get them without them melting, I will send you a package. I ordered 3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not that much of fan. It’s really salty. Goes great on toast with cheese but you need absolutely fuck all. Like a smear not like you would put jam on toast. Oh “jelly”

1 Like

Vegemite is a savoury spread like Marmite or promite but the issue is most peep who are not bought up on it spread it like jam instead of a little tiny amount. An yup what marshie said great with cheese

2 Likes