Help Out Our New Zealand Brothers

They do a great job or pitting us against each other because they know once it is the citizens against the politicians they are fucked

3 Likes

As Col. Flagg said, the fish stinks from the head down.

3 Likes

Yes, I had to google Col. Flagg…what came to mind first was the quote from Tony Soprano…He’s a flagggggg :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m that old?? Damn!

2 Likes

We are presently at 10,017 signatures on our petition on the flavour ban proposals in New Zealand.
Thanks to all that supported it by both signatures and support.

4 Likes

A positive interview with a very articulate owner of a vaping company, who actually knows what he is talking about, and backing from the Deputy Leader of the ACT Party in New Zealand.
I have no affiliations with the participants or their organisations, I just take positive news where I can find it.

4 Likes

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/vaping-criticism-only-protect-cigarette-trade-leading-nz-academic

3 Likes

Yeah you need someone like him in Australia mate, but would they even listen?

We do have Dr Colin Mendelsohn who is very vocal but our health minister (as he proudly brags) won’t even speak to anyone pro vaping

1 Like

How many vapers do reckon are in Aus?
Is it worth a petition to government the same a NZ? or are you just wasting your breath on closed ears?
I’m sorry but I have a real problem with closed minds, and open hands.

1 Like

There are maybe 250K vapers
Total deaf ears he will not speak to us at all and brags about it openly.

1 Like

What a pompous prat.
He is quite happy to quote the British medical studies on marijuana and it’s harm, but not the British medical studies on the reduced harm of vaping over smoking.
Sorry mate you guys are forked.

1 Like

Absolute cherry picking what studies he wants to quote it is maddening

So a petition would be of no use?

Not until he is gone - he won’t even sit down with anyone. There have been attempts to shine a light but it is not currently working. He has made it clear he is not interested in hearing from anyone pro vape.

1 Like

All I can say is I sympathise with you guys.

2 Likes

At least the New Zealand Ministry of Health is taking a more realistic view.

2 Likes

About fucking time we see another official entity take a logical approach.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind some of that here on this side of the big lake too.

2 Likes