Green Monkey Mimo Kit and I'm stumped

The Mimo Kit that I won from efun.top arrived today and I have absolutely no idea what to do with it.
Contrary to what it says on the various websites that sell them, it does not come with a manual.
I have literally no clue, the only thing I understand is the fire button.

I will include a link to a website with very good pictures of the thing and you tell me

https://www.svapo.it/news/articolo/4062-green-monkey-mimo-kit-1100mah/
The black top you can unscrew and contains some rubber cup??? :confused:

The pin at the bottom that you can take out, utterly :confused:

What do I do with the ceramic coil? Do I have to put cotton on top of it and how much?
As far as I can tell, the liquid has to be put straight into the chamber of the coil. It looks like the glass part of the tank is just for decoration.

I haven’t come across a single review so far and I don’t want to rush it and try things out randomly and ruin the thing before I get the chance to try it out. I was looking forward to trying out my first ceramic coil.

Am I missing something here?

5 Likes

What in the actual fuck is that! Weird little device… :thinking:

5 Likes

The glass part is the drip tip and it looks like you just pour liquid straight in there…

3 Likes

I think you have to use the metal tube in the middle to get the liquid into the coil. There’s no way for the liquid to get into the coil via the glass dome.

4 Likes

It’s so new no-one has it…

5 Likes

I know, I was just hoping someone had won one and got the manual too :wink:
There have been a number of giveaways to promote this thing so I thought I give it a shot and post.

I also mailed efun.top and asked if they could mail me a manual. I don’t know how long it takes to get a reply on that if ever.

5 Likes

It’s meant to come with a manual… I can’t even get on efun website…

3 Likes

Sorry I can’t help more, maybe wait a little while?

3 Likes

You’re not alone. Though I’d like to think it’d be easier to figure out if it was sitting in front of me.

The removable piece at the bottom (following pic) screams to me that it’s either a filing system, or the most unusual storable drip tip that I’ve ever seen! lol

So I’d be most likely to see how that plays into the top metal section, and see how/if that fits. (perhaps you can get a pic for us if it fits, while it’s installed, and with the cap off)

What I’d also be curious about, and would like to see, is the base (under side) of the “lower assembly” (the metal part that actually houses the ceramic coil) that’s above the actual bottom piece (that the 510 is a part of).

If we could actually see better pics, to decipher where the air is intended to flow, and where the liquid is intended to flow, it’d be a whole lot easier to help… As it is though, from the stock pics, and without having it in my hands, it’s quite the guessing game!

5 Likes

I’m tellin ya man, use it to cook tofu. Bunky the Green Ass Funky Monkey tofu warmer.

6 Likes

This should make it easier… :rofl:

53dd51c9f7ed180926834989bc74a1e2911c1e58_1_500x500

5 Likes

Riiiiight… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I can’t seem to get a good picture of it, I’m crap at that. If I have some more time I will look for better pictures online.
That metal rod doesn’t fit anywhere. Maybe it is a herb vaporiser and you use it to stir the grass around?
The bottom of the metal part is the same as the bottom of the black thing it is screwed into. You can screw the metal part straight into the 510 and leave out the middle man. I guess it’ll get too hot and too near to the inbuilt battery hence the piece in between.
There are no O-rings anywhere it all clicks together magnetically.
I don’t think liquid is supposed to be in this thing so it’s kinda weird they give it away on e-liquid forums. Maybe they don’t know either. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

It’s for smoking herb… Perfect for you! :smile:

It all makes sense now… See the name of the thing…

4 Likes

So I just throw some herb in the chamber on top of the ceramic element and hit the fire button?
If so, perfect for me indeed :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m still wondering about the airflow though…
I mean, it looks like a sealed base, and the glass doesn’t appear to have any holes… If you put your mouth over the top, you’re essentially creating a dead vacuum (without air intake holes). :crazy_face:

@Grubby great catch brother! LMFAO

3 Likes

Bottom airflow, see the cut outs??

1 Like

It’s just an elaborate drip tip and has no other function besides looking good. The metal chamber is completely sealed, nothing can enter in there from the glass.
I did notice that when I turn the black in between piece there seems to be something going on with airflow but it’s impossible to see how that works on the outside.

edit
There are indeed little holes in the black piece, a bit like the Kayfun but they are smaller and there’s more of them.

2 Likes

Perhaps I should view the quality pics with the jet black circles again? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(sorry bud, can’t make them out on the phone)

3 Likes

@Jose Could tell us if those are holes right?

3 Likes