Green Monkey Mimo Kit and I'm stumped

Probably best used with dabs…

Knew I’d seen that tool somewhere before… :laughing:

3 Likes

I just did after editing my previous post :grinning:

3 Likes

What’s a dab? I’m not familiar with that expression.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Does that get you high and where do I get it from?

2 Likes

Where do you live again???

3 Likes

Amsterdam.

2 Likes

WHY am I not surprised. :roll_eyes:
You kids with your new fangled way to…
sheesh
Can’t you just roll one, or grab the water b…
Oh eff it.
LMAO :wink:

Hats off Grubby!
and grats again Jose!! Like you said, the perfect win for you hon! :thumbsup: :grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah I know, I only have to ask around in one of the numerous smartshops we have in this beautiful city, I’ve just never used anything like this before, just the standard joints, water pipes and bongs. I’m an old-fashioned girl :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s super clean and a great high, you’ll love it, small dabs though… maybe… :rofl:

2 Likes

I just found out it is illegal even in good old Amsterdam. Apparently it has never been popular either, that’s probably why I never heard of it before.
I guess there’s so much shit here you can buy that people don’t bother.

2 Likes

Dabs are definitely where it’s at :ok_hand::cloud::angel:

1 Like

Dude… If Amsterdam doesn’t approve, it’s on my “sketch list” LMFAO

Seriously. They allow some serious shit there!

I wonder why that is @Jose?

1 Like

I have no idea, they’ve outlawed mushrooms a long time ago because a French tourist jumped of a roof after using it (in combination with a lot of alcohol).
Maybe there was an incident or something that they used to get rid of it, or it is classified as hash oil which falls under the opium law in this country because of it’s strength. That doesn’t mean it isn’t for sale, you just have to know where to go, talk to the right people.

3 Likes

Nah, it’s just concentrate :grin: Your surely not going to jump off a building… Hell, you won’t even make it up there or out of your house or off the couch :joy:

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8vaRVwF0xA

1 Like

I’ve had those but the last time I took them I had just watched a whole bunch of conspiracy theory video’s on Youtube and I was convinced that the majority of people weren’t real but only windowdressing :laughing:

3 Likes

I live in Washington and trust me when I say that that is strictly to use concentrates from cannabis also called dabs or wax or shatter or live resin you could even use distillate but that one is not for dry herb you’ll cause the coil to burn out if it’s not fully emerged in the wax.the little screw cap contains a silicone cup that you can keep extra wax in being that you only usually dab and heater to on at a time which you can use the little tool inserted at the bottom of the device to scoop out some of your concentrate from said silicone cup.

2 Likes

The concentration can come in so many different forms sometimes it’s like crumbly honeycomb sometimes it’s really sticky sometimes it’s hard and shatters if you tap it, sometimes it’s just like Taffy, sometimes it’s so soupy that it is loaded into syringes. But whatever the case once you hit the fire button and heat is applied the concentration usually melts to a liquid and if you put too much you can smother out the ceramic coil and not yet very much smoke. These are the same style coils that yocan uses in its new magneto wax pen atomizer.

2 Likes