Good (weird) eats

I said most for a reason lol, there are some people out there who will try good food, but a lot of people around me think pizza is close enough to trying different cultures foods and anything else is too weird

2 Likes

IFPH

1 Like

I ate night crawlers once just to freak some girls out lol

3 Likes

Deep fried grasshopper with chilli is actually pretty good but dont make the rookie mistake of not pulling the legs off first.

2 Likes

I ate one of these when I was kid to freak everyone out…

3 Likes

2 Likes

Na the soup looks under seasoned lol

3 Likes

I know y’all live in the freakin’ barren outback and shit, but still, stop eating bugs, dude.

4 Likes

@woftam after a couple 6-packs.

3 Likes

Fuck every last little bit of that lol, that thing looks like it would eat you back

5 Likes

Crunchy legs, then a crisp pop of the abdomen to release that creamy goodness within. Let it run down your chin, or put it on a burger for that fried egg soft yolk effect!

4 Likes

I’m just about to have sausage sandwiches… Don’t think I’ll bother now… :laughing:

3 Likes

Lmao I had them in Bangkok.

3 Likes

I’m more worried about poisonous fangs lol spiders are the only thing that freaks me out in nature really, I would much rather get attacked by a bear lol they are easier to shoot

3 Likes

Next time my mother in law makes Tchulnt (traditional jewish weekend food) I will take some photos and post here. It doesn’t look much but it’s tasty af

4 Likes

What’s it made of?

3 Likes

It’s a mix of a lot of stuff. Meat (beef and chicken), Kishke (poor man’s sausage), beans, barley, potatoes …

All stuffed in a huge pot and cooked overnight

4 Likes

Guys, what are you doing to me? That stomach bug I had came back with a vengeance. I haven’t been able to eat anything but weak tea and biscuits for about two weeks.
Today is the first day I feel half way human again and I thought I might be able to get some solid food in.
I can forget it now, that spider fucked it up :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Oh @Jose sorry for the heave fest - hope tomorrow will see you better.

5 Likes

Beetroot Kubbeh with Kouskous.

Taste of heaven

4 Likes