Good Vape Deals & Discount Codes 2022

When I got mine it only came in about 3 colour options so I have the Classic but at that price I just had to get another! It allowed payment via Paypal as well which was a Brucie Bonus!

6 Likes

I think it was the same or thereabouts mate.
Actually on second thoughts I think it may have come down in price a bit since I last looked.

6 Likes

For those who donā€™t know much about boro tanks and devices itā€™s important to point out the latest craze of Boro RBA tanks will not fit this, itā€™s for the bridges that fit into an empty boro tank which are quite different!

Apart from the Ether bridge and basic bridge pack that are available for this mainstream manufacturers only make the latest boro RBA tanks while bridges are manufactured by high end modders and very expensive, the other option is the high end bridges are pretty much bar none cloned giving a more affordable option!

When this was first released I criticised it for cost as it was well over a hundred pounds (just with a proprietary chipset) and comes with very little with most things of interest being extra purchases so can become a real cash cow!

Even taking all the above on board Ā£24.99 (including next day delivery) for this is an absolute steal!

7 Likes

I just found this out the hard way. Sat here and I canā€™t even use it because I donā€™t have an RBA that will fit or any nautilus coils lol. I assumed it would at least come with whatā€™s needed to get a basic build going but nope!

5 Likes

There were many that found themselves in your situation having paid Ā£120 when it first came out which meant they then needed to spend even more, not good which is why I criticised it on Ecigssa when it was being Lorded as the best thing since sliced bread, a couple of months later if you searched Abyss on Ecigssa it must hold the record for a device most featuring in the classifieds!

6 Likes

The bridge pack is cheap and pretty sure it includes a bridge for the Voopoo PnP coils which will suit you better, EUC and Nautilus coils are more geared towards MTL!

6 Likes

Again Suicide mods bought out the Ether bridge for this for a rebuildable option and once you have that you can pick up the odd clone etc quite cheap and once you have the bridges they will be able to be used with the Meson! Even if the Messon only comes with RBA boro tanks and not an empty boro for bridges an empty boro doesnā€™t cost much and will be compatible! The other option is buying the SBS kit which again is cheap. the only drawback being itā€™s quite a low wattage device so more suitable for your single coil RTAā€™s!

5 Likes

Thanks @Timwis, solid advice there.

Iā€™m currently negotiating a trade for a BP Mods Insider. If that falls through Iā€™ll just grab the Ether. After that Iā€™ll be looking to pick up the SXK Bridgd and Iā€™ll go from there :slight_smile:

Iā€™m guessing the vessel from the pulse wonā€™t fit the abyss?

5 Likes

You have made sure its; the BP Mods Insider bridge? They also do a RBA boro tank version!

5 Likes

No, again itā€™s an RBA boro tank when the bottom of the RBA is also the bottom of the tank, bridges completely fit inside an empty boro tank!

6 Likes

The guy Iā€™m talking to makes it sound like the bridge can be removed from the tank?

5 Likes

does he have a photo? they do both a bridge and boro tanks for both billet boro devices and even a version for the dotmod!

4 Likes

" pins ranging from MTL (0.šŸ˜Ž to do (3.0) itā€™s the insider. Also comes with a Boro tank so can be used in a Boro device. Also has condensation plug, great for a Boro device"

5 Likes

Waiting for a reply from him now.

4 Likes

I think the one he has is this one. Will confirm when he replies.

4 Likes

Hope not, thatā€™s the RBA tank version which will fit in the pulse etc but not Abyss!

5 Likes

Whereā€™s @Steampugs when you want him? Iā€™ve heard heā€™s a fully fledged boro nerd now! :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Hmm ok. Can you link me the one I need?

4 Likes

ā€œIt comes out of the tank, you swap chimneys and away you go, Iā€™ve done itā€

4 Likes

Canā€™t even find one so canā€™t even do a bridge, didn#t think they did until you said someone had one!

Basically a Boro RBA tank is what you see being released by the mainstream manufacturers where the tank and RBA are all in one!

A bridge (which fits the Abyss) doesnā€™t come in a boro tank set up but fitā€™s inside an empty one!

5 Likes